Best dog man gone

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lol i know a few men in with him who he’d pop over to see when out none said out about him raping yps lol

Old sykes was some swimmer though..

• Haha 2

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages...

.....you simply cannot find that high level of discussion anywhere else in the civilised world ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 13
14 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages...

.....you simply cannot find that high level of discussion anywhere else in the civilised world ?

10 outa 10 fer entertainment, ?

16 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Yeah alright you talk some shite spooned out first night that's why it was a hull lad that put my name forward to screws the grassing c**t because a wouldn't box him off with some without Money up front ?. Lucky I'd seen screws coming to door an sent loads of burn Into my pad mates draws who was at work lol. 25 packs at the time an I had 25 packs too. Lucky that it was a pad spin that had been put in for drugs and not a random search because screws said they would of taken the bacci simple c**ts how did I get the bacci ? Like a say hull and everthorpe back then with Armley transferring men from there had hull and everthorpe boxed off. It got to point they had to ship us out couldn't handle having Leeds an Bradford men together. Am not talking little junkies am talking proper grafters out earning money and when getting out still enough to put on for a good few years mc. And if you was In jail back then you'd know I'm not talking rubbish us west Yorkshire leeds men are like London men down south run any jail in Yorkshire and Humber fact. I've heard now alot are on that spice so jails are done not good for any man to be. So soon you might be In if you keep hitting them fens like you say you do ? ? 

Please stop mate this is hurting my jaw. Hahaaaa I’ve missed the trick thiers me earning a few quid ( over the wall on the opposite side) when the real dollars ( over the wall going the other way) 

10 hours ago, tank34 said:

Banger was sykes pad bitch ??

A was padded up with his son a good friend of mine on the road Michael. Some know him as sharpy. And these story's you hear about Paul are full of shit you listen to the top gangsters from back in the day many from london say it's a load of bollocks them stories. Fools fooling fools. How many times I've heard that bull shit. Even the screws in Armley some that have been there since the 70s that just work down in reception have said it's a load of crap. But it's a good story for someone thats had beef with him to spread and ruin his reputation a suppose only takes that one shit bag a cowardly f****r. 

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

lol i know a few men in with him who he’d pop over to see when out none said out about him raping yps lol

It's a load of bollock mc like a say fools fooling fools. There's plenty out there one is on YouTube now from up north east big dopey c**t from back in day that every body up north east can't stop talking about Brian shithouse Cochran. Past few months his had his house smashed up motor smashed up. That's what happens when you go talking shit about people not hard to find lol. Jamie Boyle is intouch with Paul's son still Paul Jr so it may of come from him. But Brian giving it I'm a ill man now you shouldn't go talking about people then. And back in the day the TAX MAN he was just a big old bully never stood toe to toe with a big hitter. But you'll get lads from up north east yeurrr he did him an Lee duff lol that's all they can say two men. ? ? 

11 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's a load of bollock mc like a say fools fooling fools. There's plenty out there one is on YouTube now from up north east big dopey c**t from back in day that every body up north east can't stop talking about Brian shithouse Cochran. Past few months his had his house smashed up motor smashed up. That's what happens when you go talking shit about people not hard to find lol. Jamie Boyle is intouch with Paul's son still Paul Jr so it may of come from him. But Brian giving it I'm a ill man now you shouldn't go talking about people then. And back in the day the TAX MAN he was just a big old bully never stood toe to toe with a big hitter. But you'll get lads from up north east yeurrr he did him an Lee duff lol that's all they can say two men. ? ? 

They ain’t talked about up here mate haha

47 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Please stop mate this is hurting my jaw. Hahaaaa I’ve missed the trick thiers me earning a few quid ( over the wall on the opposite side) when the real dollars ( over the wall going the other way) 

Back in the day before they brought out the boss which is a detector chair you could get plenty in little persil bag tied to your boxers. Screws just used to tell you to drop your strides turn around and back up all your other clothes uses to come off you just not your boxers just pull them down. That boss now has f****d it up for getting phones in through reception. But there's Money to be made in jail if your into that life style. I'm out of that game now I'm a family man with a son to think about then days are gone. Son has he Was born a don't live for myself now a live for him to provide for him the right way. He loves fishing,  the birds , at the local muay thia boxing gym which the wifes not happy about but I want him to learn to be able to handle him self if ever needed out here but hopefully it won't. But these days you can never be too careful clowns carrying knife an what ever else. But he's done me proud doesn't hang with the dick heads a see around. Mothers an fathers showing good example smoking dope round them sniff on a weekend. Then there offspring are walking round no respect for no c**t brilliant way to bring them up. I don't drink and don't smoke weed no more so he will never get that temptation from me to have a go at smoking dope. Because a don't give a f**k what any one says it's addictive and I've seen two lads get sectioned through it. 

1 minute ago, Hutch said:

I am getting a tad unnerved visiting this site, I can tell I will have to post very carefully, the last thing I want fl do is upset some of you nutters. I'm honoured to be in a chat room with such masculinity.

Alright greb ??

1 minute ago, BEARINATOR said:

They ain’t talked about up here mate haha

You know the daft c**t then ? ? That's him that's going on about Paul's done this Paul's done that. He's a pure plum that brain a pal of mine eddie who live up your way told me about him. Some things he's done too 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hutch said:

I can be anybody who you like, just don't hurt my family.

You done much bird Hutch? Or are you here for the lily savage memorial? 

You into big cats?

Edited by DIDO.1