Best dog man gone

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Of course you wouldnt kill or disown him but you would be a liar if you said you wasnt disappointed......why have all the uncomfortable human feelings people experience got to be turned into such extremes of hatred.

I think I'd be worried for his future mostly, I don't or have ever cared what society thinks. 25 years ago I'd be worried for his life with people throwing gays off cliffs, bashing and murdering them over here. I think gays from some countries and religions are still in danger even today. Yeah I've never understood the hatred unless blokes had been molested by an older guy as a kid. but as I said before they are paedos.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 2

I must admit I'm guilty of saying the gay word in a derogatory way. I was having trouble starting my mower and was calling it a dirty poofter when I realized the gay couple that owned the shop next door were watching me, horrified lol.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Manned by poles Romanians and Albanians ?

Humberside is run with illegals now. A can remember years ago well not years ago about 20 years ad say you wouldn't find a darky on the estates in Hull. Now it's full of them. But like a say blame the government for not doing there job. You live in a shit hole an you hear that another country that's run by idiots are giving free cash in housing an benefits and your country won't even give you the chance to work In your own country like some have. It's the upper class that work an the down class have to scrape 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Mate you've always struck me as a good lad but thats bordering on infantile !....you dont have to hate others to prefer your own !!

What is hypocritical about white people doing what every other race does.... this ridiculous notion that everybody wants to be " together " as one is complete nonsense.....everybody prefers to be with people who are like themself its nothing to be ashamed of its perfectly normal human behaviour......in London why do blacks swarm towards Brixton why do Jews head for Golders Green......right across the country why do Pakistanis head for Bradford its just normal behaviour to build communities with people you feel akin to.......... but for some bizarre reason white people are made to feel guilty about it !!

It's true Nash most football teams now aren't English. Years ago most teams in England had full time jobs even pro football players back in the 30s an 40s maybe 50s 60s too. You played for your area so Manchester lads would play for man u , Leeds United Lads from Leeds. Now times have changed. But a man can't say his racist then be shouting at the TV what a f***ing goal he's a class player lol. Even the mangers aren't English anymore all you hear is urrup urrup urrup when getting interviewed end of the match. An like he says many will go to an Indian takeaway. Knowing dam well the man running it wipes his arse with his hand ✋? ? ? urrup urrup yeah he does lol ? No f***ing shitroll 

Edited by Bangersanmash
26 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Will put you guys to shame you fuckers down south mostly drink wine a woman's drink. Up north we drink what you call ale a man's drink. 

We drink beer in Oz because we are hard, we even a little umbrella in it ?.

• Haha 3
35 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

VB, with a swizzle stick, lol.

I was in Melbourne to go hunting with some lads and I asked what I should bring; they said bring a slab of beer. 
I said “Fosters ? “ , they went mental ! “ we’re not drinking that shit…. bring VB !!”.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
On 07/04/2023 at 12:32, Bangersanmash said:

Humberside is run with illegals now. A can remember years ago well not years ago about 20 years ad say you wouldn't find a darky on the estates in Hull. Now it's full of them. But like a say blame the government for not doing there job. You live in a shit hole an you hear that another country that's run by idiots are giving free cash in housing an benefits and your country won't even give you the chance to work In your own country like some have. It's the upper class that work an the down class have to scrape 

what you smoking lol west hull as always had darkys and muslims 

there were always a few familys of blacks on east and  hull north hull there’s very few at all on these estates now really a few young half cast lads from lasses my age  that’s about it 

there is a few fresh off the boat roaming about but they don’t live in houses 

hulls 92percent white there’s not one black family on my estate now