Best dog man gone

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

On 29/03/2023 at 16:07, downsouth said:

Cant work out why people get so bothered about somebody elses sexualality especially that bothered that they have to voice their opinion about it so much.Nobodys saying you have to f**k a queer.Or maybe thats it theyre trying to overcompensate and cover up some secret desire they have???

They think they are missing out and are worried when they get a stiffy when watching men kiss ?

All about standards and principles .You either have them or you don’t .Faggots ,muff munchers and paedos all the same kind of perversion .Oxygen thieves the lot of them .

Id stick them and labour supporters on an island and see who’s still standing after 5 years .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

All about standards and principles .You either have them or you don’t .Faggots ,muff munchers and paedos all the same kind of perversion .Oxygen thieves the lot of them .

Id stick them and labour supporters on an island and see who’s still standing after 5 years .

How can you compare somebody who supports labour to peados mate? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

How the f**k are gays and dykes the same as nonces?  You're doing exactly what antis do about hunters; hunters are the same category as rapists and murderers based on your thinking 

• Like 9
15 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

How the f**k are gays and dykes the same as nonces?  You're doing exactly what antis do about hunters; hunters are the same category as rapists and murderers based on your thinking 

Standards mate . They have theirs I have mine .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

How can you compare somebody who supports labour to peados mate? 

because labour covered up it none stop everywhere there is a labour council 

the enabled it to happen for decades what would you call em 

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

hunting is how we have fed ourselves for thousands a years what do you mean it’s like been a murderer or rapist that’s what the retard that think been queer etc is normal 

if all men did was shag arse for the last hundred years they wouldn’t be.a human race would they we would be extinct it’s not normal is it ffs lol

• Like 2
Just now, keepdiggin said:

Not the voters though 

but the voters are voting for a party that enable noncing our kids by 3rd world rag heads and covered it up what does that say about the voters mate ? 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

but the voters are voting for a party that enable noncing our kids by 3rd world rag heads and covered it up what does that say about the voters mate ? 

I see you’re point mate but I think it’s unfair to cast them as the same as nonces maybe I’m getting old

• Like 2
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Think because there was a study that showed 80% of nonces first identify as fags then go on to molester children