Best dog man gone

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yep we all hate what’s happening but I’m afraid we keep voting the scum in that permit it, in the grand scheme of things us average joes can’t do feck all. 

And us not buying there kormas won’t make a blind bit of difference. 

It will make a difference to how high you can hold your head.

In the 2nd world war some french girls had to suck off German soldiers to feed their kids. Nothing to brag about though 

1 hour ago, BenBhoy said:

So where would you suggest I sell my lambs?? They are my income. 

Sorry kids, no tea tonight, but hey,we showed them "ragheads"(!) 

eat some lamb that you never sold em ? lol

• Haha 5

I don't understand why people hate or even care about what other people's sexuality is. I can understand if you were touched up by a male as a kid, hating them but they are peados not gay. As for gays influencing kids and turning them gay, that's a load of shit. If your son came out as gay would you kill him, disown him. If you did you'd be a true cnt.

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I don't understand why people hate or even care about what other people's sexuality is. I can understand if you were touched up by a male as a kid, hating them but they are peados not gay. As for gays influencing kids and turning them gay, that's a load of shit. If your son came out as gay would you kill him, disown him. If you did you'd be a true cnt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

Do you mind .This thread about a bloke whos died who happened to be gay is about blacks and pakis now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
Just now, downsouth said:

Do you mind this.This thread about a bloke whos died who happened to be gay is about blacks and pakis now.

I don't have a problem with anyone if they are nice to me. I can see people disliking their country being overpopulated recently by immigrants and them missing out but can't see why it has come up on this thread.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

There conditioning them from an early age though and any that says they ain’t is either naive or stupid as f**k just let them be kids and enjoy themselves growing up be young free and careless and if they turn out gay when they mature then so be it 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

There conditioning them from an early age though and any that says they ain’t is either naive or stupid as f**k just let them be kids and enjoy themselves growing up be young free and careless and if they turn out gay when they mature then so be it 

Don't think you can condition someone to be gay at any age, there's been gay entertainers around forever, performing for adults and kids. If kids become gay when adults that's just what they are. How many gays married women back in the old days just to fit in, ruining the wives lives. I think it's just more acceptable now so people aren't afraid to be who they are. I agree kids shouldn't have to think or worry about sex until they mature., just have fun and learn how to live.

• Like 1