Best dog man gone

16 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Only got to look at Swindon near me mate .Used to be an upcoming developing town that won several awards for attractions and cleanliness .It’s now a third world slum with whites leaving in droves .

The main shopping centre is desolate with shops boarded up and ragheads everywhere dealing f**k knows what .

Place is a shit hole ,wants levelling .

Several areas are now no go zones for whites night or day with gangs of Asian youths wandering about not knowing where they belong .

Exactly,so why should people not use common sense and oppose these things at every opportunity......this is where political correctness has most people with a hand over their eyes,mouth closed not wanting to risk it......well f**k all that if nothing more my case proved both to myself and other like minded folk that you cannot and will not be prosecuted for flying against the wind so to speak......you dont have to stand their ranting like a madman when the facts/figures/stats and proof are all there to back up the points you are making.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

In what respect does Paul O'Grady deserve the title "best dog man" ?

Cheers.

None.

Rehoming rescue dogs ain't big and it ain't clever.

Saddle yourself with 'problem' dogs all you like, certainly doesn't make you a 'good dog man'.

9 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

I don't sell off farm. I sell at market. I produce top quality, healthy livestock,because if I didn't then I'd soon have no buyers. The buyers aren't one bloke on a camel (!) they're are spending tens of thousands a day buying prime stock. I work bloody hard to look after the flock, & look after my family. My produce aren't cheap or shoddy. That's my standards. 

Your selling to ragheads so they can Halah your stock is that correct .

If so you want halaling yourself .
Part of the  reason we are in the Feckin mess we are is down to scrotes like you ,selling to the scum .

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Part of the  reason we are in the Feckin mess we are is down to scrotes like you ,selling to the scum .

I wouldn't of put it quite so harshly, but that's about the long and short of it

• Like 1

All you fellas giving it the big... I don't deal with ethnics bollox are completely full of shite and lying through your fcuking teeth. 

Nothing more  than trying to portray a hardman image on the Internet. 

At least some fellas have said you just can't not deal them now and again in day to day life, the rest of you, full of fcuking shite. ??

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

All you fellas giving it the big... I don't deal with ethnics bollox are completely full of shite and lying through your fcuking teeth. 

Nothing more  than trying to portray a hardman image on the Internet. 

At least some fellas have said you just can't not deal them now and again in day to day life, the rest of you, full of fcuking shite. ??

Exactly we deal with them all the time, dr’s and that for a start and when people are getting operated on they don’t say they want a white surgeon or whatever, even old Bear has Muslim pals as some are good people but stuff the fanatics 

• Like 4

Of course you have to deal with them in every day life. But there's a difference between necessary interactions and willfully fckin over your own people. 

I regularly walk 3 mile home from a local town after drinking with mates rather than giving money to rag head taxi drivers....but one day I might have to jump in a taxi cos I have no choice. It's about making the effort.

I regularly hear people rant about migrants and mass immigration, yet they are happy to go totally cashless....never paying businesses or tradesmen in cash.... Indeed the only cash they carry is to give to foreigners, either takeaways or taxis or barbers and car washes. It's madness. They really are that stupid

Nationalism is loosing because of the same reason fieldsports are. Cos we simply can't be arsed making any effort at all. Bowland brewery gave money to an anti shooting campaign.....yet I regularly see groups of shooters drinking their beer in country pubs, you try and tell em and they look at you with a blank look "I like bowland beer". Can you imagine a group of antis drinking beer brewed by a company that supports shooting....they would start a campaign and boycott it across the country.

Course we need black doctor's.... because our governments didn't train enough of our own, so now we need these often (not always) 2nd rate foreign medical staff with poor language skills. Doesn't mean it's right. I don't need to pay pound notes to the African car wash where they can't even speak English. 

All white western males are under threat in the global elites vision for the future. But no group of people are so complicit in there own downfall like white English men with traditional and rural interests and lifestyles. It's like we want to destroy ourselves self and our kids future and identity 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
19 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Exactly we deal with them all the time, dr’s and that for a start and when people are getting operated on they don’t say they want a white surgeon or whatever, even old Bear has Muslim pals as some are good people but stuff the fanatics 

To right matey,there's no escaping these people, good n bad in all races, I've had medical dealings up the hospital with surgeons , and nurses, blacker than a sack of nutty slack, can't fault them, your on your back, needing medical treatment, you gonna say no cos they are coloured 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Wow you say some stupid shiť. Have you ever been to a livestock market?? Imagine if I stopped the auctioneer half way through bidding "actually, excuse me Mr auctioneer, don't sell to him...or him....no, don't like the look of him either!" I'd quite rightly get laughed at (as you would in the real world away from here) and asked to leave!! Clueless man. ?

I actually feel quite sorry for you, you need to get over this bullshiť your creating in your head & try to enjoy life. Peace ✌️.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Find it hard to believe people have never eaten Indian food 

Said this a few years ago.  Fellas in the pub watching their favourite team, at least a third of them black,  and if one of em score a goal, he's brilliant, but if he misses he's a useless black c**t!!  

Game finishes, then they go across the road for an Indian meal, or kebab, to take home!!

Hypocritical as f**k!!

• Like 4