Best dog man gone

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I didnt want my area turned into a slum its as simple as that....in an age when white men are constantly encouraged to hate themself and emancipate their own communities and areas not all of us are so brainwashed and devoid of fight that we're willing to passively surrender everything we hold dear......if that comes at a financial cost so be it....ultimately i cant tell curs who have already given up on themself what to do....but i wont be playing along with it anytime soon.

Out of likes ?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

What was that? Genuine question - seems silly to lose an  extra 25k in your pocket...?? 

I & most sheep farmers sell a LOT to Muslim buyers. Without them the UK sheep sector would be fucķed, certain times of year its their custom that props us up. 

DjLBM2CXcAAYdD1.jpg

Being honest Ben I hope your nob rots and falls off and your sheep get killed by a big cat .There’s a special place for traitors and faggot sympathisers .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, downsouth said:

I find it strange some ethnic offering 10%over the asking price.Every foreigner Ive ever come across has never wanted to pay the asking price in fact they're usually right cheeky c**t let alone offer more

I find it strange when wealthy tribal Africans try to buy their way into communities to get a foothold in more affluent areas than Brixton and Hackney but there you go thats what happens when a nation lowers its standards and sells out on itself.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Being honest Ben I hope your nob rots and falls off .There’s a special place for traitors and faggot sympathisers .

I get the concerns around the unvetted immigration problems we have, the problems we have created by allowing whole areas of our major cities to become asian/black only areas, the obvious social problems this brings...I also completely get the ridiculous media push to make everything "normal" actually worse than that openly encouraged...that seems to me a very recent thing, with the trans, gender etc etc stuff that none of us truly understand.

I dont however have any issues with gay people, I think your born that way or not... I think now everything is lumped together, I dont see the race issue being anything to do with gay people?

Paul Ogrady seemed an ok bloke to me, he's been around for donkey years, most people that knew him speak well of him... him being gay matters not to me. 

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 6
34 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

What was that? Genuine question - seems silly to lose an  extra 25k in your pocket...?? 

I & most sheep farmers sell a LOT to Muslim buyers. Without them the UK sheep sector would be fucķed, certain times of year its their custom that props us up. 

DjLBM2CXcAAYdD1.jpg

The point was to show that a man shouldnt be ashamed of not wanting his neighbourhood to go the same way as other neighbourhoods that have had to face the outcome of the disasters that is multiculturalism.....again,if that costs you a few quid and you can afford it why not.....im not selling my priniciples for any 5 figure sum sorry.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I get the concerns around the unvetted immigration problems we have, the problems we have created by allowing whole areas of our major cities to become asian/black only areas, the obvious social problems this brings...I also completely get the ridiculous media push to make everything "normal" actually worse than that openly encouraged...that seems to me a very recent thing, with the trans, gender etc etc stuff that none of us truly understand.

I dont however have any issues with gay people, I think your born that way or not... I think now everything is lumped together, I dont see the race issue being anything to do with gay people?

Paul Ogrady seemed an ok bloke to me, he's been around for donkey years, most people that knew him speak well of him... him being gay matters not to me. 

Dosnt matter to me either mate but as someone said previous it does mater when these freaks want to indoctrinate our children and that’s the way it’s progressing .The queer c**ts should be put on an island where they will die out eventually .

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I find it strange when wealthy tribal Africans try to buy their way into communities to get a foothold in more affluent areas than Brixton and Hackney but there you go thats what happens when a nation lowers its standards and sells out on itself.

Only got to look at Swindon near me mate .Used to be an upcoming developing town that won several awards for attractions and cleanliness .It’s now a third world slum with whites leaving in droves .

The main shopping centre is desolate with shops boarded up and ragheads everywhere dealing f**k knows what .

Place is a shit hole ,wants levelling .

Several areas are now no go zones for whites night or day with gangs of Asian youths wandering about not knowing where they belong .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Dosnt matter to me either mate but as someone said previous it does mater when these freaks want to indoctrinate our children and that’s the way it’s progressing .The queer c**ts should be put on an island where they will die out eventually .

There's lads on here with sons and daughters that are gay, sweeping comments like that are bullshit imo...

I agree completely that media driven bullshit agendas around sexuality etc is bonkers at best and pretty dangerous at worse, this new fashion of having a label is absolute crap and blokes that buy into it are sad as f**k...but of your born gay, conduct yourself well (no need to be extrovert or flaunting it etc) then whats the problem.? It affects no one else...

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

DjLBM2CXcAAYdD1.jpg

I see the dirty sandal wearing cnts on local farms. 

How much for that sheep?  Farmer names a price.

How much for that limping sheep? Farmer names a cheaper price.

How much for that fly blown 3 legged sheep? Farmer gives cheapest of all prices.... Dirty camel fckin Sandal  wearing barstewards agree price and sacrifice it to their peadophile prophet. 

I rarely step foot on some of the hill farms I grew up on. I genuinely can't believe men I once respected are lowering themselves. Some of em are big farms with range rover sports on the drive so they aren't desperate for money. 

I'll laugh my tits off when the water board drive em off their land to rewild. 

Everything starts and ends with morals and standards. If you don't have them you have nothing.

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

How much for that fly blown 3 legged sheep? Farmer gives cheapest of all prices.... Dirty camel fckin Sandal  wearing barstewards agree price and sacrifice it to their peadophile prophet. 

I rarely step foot on some of the hill farms I grew up on. I genuinely can't believe men I once respected are lowering themselves. Some of em are big farms with range rover sports on the drive so they aren't desperate for money. 

Everything starts and ends with morals and standards. If you don't have them you have nothing.

Well said sir .

10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

There's lads on here with sons and daughters that are gay, sweeping comments like that are bullshit imo...

I agree completely that media driven bullshit agendas around sexuality etc is bonkers at best and pretty dangerous at worse, this new fashion of having a label is absolute crap and blokes that buy into it are sad as f**k...but of your born gay, conduct yourself well (no need to be extrovert or flaunting it etc) then whats the problem.? It affects no one else...

Very good, sensible post, again mate.  ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't sell off farm. I sell at market. I produce top quality, healthy livestock,because if I didn't then I'd soon have no buyers. The buyers aren't one bloke on a camel (!) they're are spending tens of thousands a day buying prime stock. I work bloody hard to look after the flock, & look after my family. My produce aren't cheap or shoddy. That's my standards. 

• Like 1