Best dog man gone

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

That was my first hearing mc. And the charge wasn't aggressive behaviour if you read the comment. Right the judge at maj wanted me to plead guilty to a  aggressive behaviour instead of me coming over racist. But you must be up on your charges something I'm not pal. It just shows you can't walk your dogs without dumping into pricks that haven't been taught no manors and respect others. 

20230330_163419~2.jpg

That was the misses written statement with this letter that they'd written up for court an just for us to verify word by word it was okay to send in for the date of trial.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

What’s the worst that could happen mate you get sent to jail and get bummed ….. by the sounds of it you’d enjoy that anyways it’s a win win situation you’ve found yourself In 

A didn't think of it like that you must be talking from experience then eh ? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Same.....dont believe a word of it.

I had a court case that dragged on not so long ago for refusing to sell a property to an ethnic,i made no bones about it and told the complete truth......the case ended up getting thrown out of court....and this chaps at Crown Court for name calling....nah,dont believe it.

They said a could keep it at maj but wouldn't let me pull this teacher up on him on his phone. Which he said he wasn't and was right next to the teen who went to kick the dog. So they said if you want to take it to crown you can that's totally upto you. Both don't carry porridge at maj or crown. But this is a matter of the truth. Am not having some prick on his phone at the otherside of the pitch. Who's ment to be watching the lads lie that he was at the side of him just to cover his own back. And a think most on here wouldn't be happy anyone kicking your dogs. 

20230330_163419~2.jpg

1 hour ago, tinytiger said:

I've always thought the weather forecast is witchcraft as well. Joking aside - I've no problem what 2 people do in their own time if they're not harming anyone else - the gay /rainbow/trans agenda is probably the most dangerous madness to ever afflict humanity. (I'm including the Mormon "le barron family cult" in that - line breeding to nutjobs who think they're the next messiah ( I think they have bred 27 "trial stake winners " so far)

This guy doesn't see it that way. But these hilly Billy in bred b*****ds in the states that are racist to f**k that have it pumped into them like this chap most probably has lol. About gays an race proper chimp..

4 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

After reading all this I think you should seriously consider not saying a word in court .

Its all good because I'm going in for compensation after wards again west Yorkshire police for not taking a statement off the wife before me getting interviewed. 

22 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

They said a could keep it at maj but wouldn't let me pull this teacher up on him on his phone. Which he said he wasn't and was right next to the teen who went to kick the dog. So they said if you want to take it to crown you can that's totally upto you. Both don't carry porridge at maj or crown. But this is a matter of the truth. Am not having some prick on his phone at the otherside of the pitch. Who's ment to be watching the lads lie that he was at the side of him just to cover his own back. And a think most on here wouldn't be happy anyone kicking your dogs. 

20230330_163419~2.jpg

Not entirely sure why you keep posting your covering letter mate the P of E is just a document between you and your brief what have you actually been charged with ?.....by the sound of it you've already had a few adjournments so to have even got to this point suggests your brief is a total f**k up !........anyway ive got my own problems all the best with whatever it is you're up on. 

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

@dillydog
Must be blob week .Ffs D you  hurt his vagina mate .

Reading your posts is refreshing from all the shite  we get pushed at us .

Believe it or not I have same feelings towards gays and coffees .Gay coffees are lowest of the lowest .

This country is fecked that for sure but the c**ts can’t stop us thinking about how it should be .

Id love to see skin heads back on our streets ,huge gangs like the 80s .

No need to shave me head any more cos I ain’t got none but my Crombie  still fits ,just .

Red martens ,red braces and white Fred Perry shirt .f**k I looked good .

Get his cock outta your gob ffs. 

You've put on some weight from that photo was taken lard ass. 

Screenshot_20230330_181032.jpg

• Haha 10
10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You said you’d keep that pic quiet ffs .Not exactly a racing snake yourself these days though are you Fred .

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

They was willing to pay 10% above the listed price and started a private prosecution.....it went on and on with all sorts of  shit getting dragged up ......a good brief later and everything turned out rosey but was touch and go for a minute i must admit ?......but ultimately its up to you who you sell or dont sell something to on an open market....you dont have to give reasons but can if you want to and i wanted it known why for no other reason than to make a point.

10%So you lost out on an extra what 20k,30k,50k?That sure showed them.Bet they got them and all there extended family on a boat straight back to where they came from.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, downsouth said:

10%So you lost out on an extra what 20k,30k,50k?That sure showed them.Bet they got them and all there extended family on a boat straight back to where they came from.

Why do you feel the need to belittle a lad with principles mate .
I’ve done the same over and over again .Wont work for the smelly c**ts nor do  business with them in any shape or form .Background check every single transaction through my business .

Your not the man you like to think you are bud .

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You also said you were a woman trapped in skinheads body and further groping revealed yep you do have a fanny .

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

A didn't think of it like that you must be talking from experience then eh ? 

We all know you like to dress up So you could go down the other route and put your best dress on Roxanne and get locked up with the women