Best dog man gone

1 hour ago, dillydog said:

I don't need the "likes" or want them, I was pointing out the way society is being manipulated in general,  if you can't see it then they're already indoctrinated you .

I'm 100% racist,  I'm 100% a homophobe, I hope that helps with any impending court case, my views are just that......my views

It's dick heads like you that f**k our country up. All talk on a forum I'm 100% racist but when it comes too it your a shit bag full of wind. It's not stopped them coming into the country has it this racist shite. As for people thinking I'm full of shit with the court case. A wish that was true lol. Save me a few quid in my pocket for some lieing little f****r throwing the racist card. But will see what happens. But that hasn't made me hate every other person in that nationality it's just one of them things a prick like we have in our race eh lol ? 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

I think your full of shit and a fcuking dreamer. 

Like a told dilldo a wish that was true that it was a dream save me a few quid if the jury believes some prick. But a can't see that because I've two witnesses. One another dog walker an two another stand in teacher that was on the field. But it just goes to show I could think every black lads the same all little fuckers. But that would be judgemental of me and I'm a grown man not still got a child's way of thinking like some on here. There's having a laugh then being a complete arse hole 

1 hour ago, dillydog said:

Most probably a raving anti on here for the argument,  either way suits me

f***ing anti dick head you seen my posts. Am anti against dick heads like you. My cousin was over in Afghanistan an Iraq in 2008 to 2017 . Both area's he was made to feel welcome by the locals. Because they wanted a better life for them selfs and family's. But they have pricks like you over there that won't let people just live some were in the british army that caused trouble but were soon flushed out but made it hard for the locals to trust then.  Always something to say or do to others because deep down you've got problems your self. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

f***ing anti dick head you seen my posts. Am anti against dick heads like you. My cousin was over in Afghanistan an Iraq in 2008 to 2017 . Both area's he was made to feel welcome by the locals. Because they wanted a better life for them selfs and family's. But they have pricks like you over there that won't let people just live some were in the british army that caused trouble but were soon flushed out but made it hard for the locals to trust then.  Always something to say or do to others because deep down you've got problems your self. 

aggressive behaviour charge i don’t think there is one ? lol

the locals wanted a better life for there self how did that work out lol

you are great bangers always good for a laugh mate lol

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Bach bazi day made him feel welcome,  you should watch that anger, you've got issues

4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Listen there's nothing me or you or any f****r can do about the race thing that was f****d many years ago back in the 40s and as for pee pee ffs grow up. You've gone from gay to race because you  know you'd get more likes about the race thing.

But you need to be careful what you put on an open forum pal because you know and I know you can't say shit today about race. I'm in court in August for some little shit that went to kick my Stafford who said a called him a black b*****d.

But it was him that called my Stafford a little black c**t. ? Kettle calling the pan eh ? The police made it hard for me. By putting on paper underlined.. ( They ) because a said they always throw the racist card. They lol that's a sign of racism ?

In interview because a said ( black ) that was underlined too so you can't say nothing anymore b*****d coppers.  That's for the CPS to put over in court it underlined for them. Even my solicitor said horrible b*****d doing that. 

courts  wanted me to take a charge of aggressive behaviour and drop the racist bit in maj court because they knew that at crown infront of a jury it will get thrown out by the jury once they've hear the statement about him calling my dog a little black c**t and going to kick her Lol  A told them not a chance why would a go do that when there was no aggression.

" A told the guy to grow up its a dog dogs do that kind of thing chase balls and don't ever go to kick my dog "

No black b*****d ever came from my mouth ,  even my wife Was like lieing f****r. Im just glad we had a passer by walking her dog that heard him say you little black c**t an go kick her the dog. That's on paper it got read out in court the statement. But still they've let it go to crown Lol.

And this was all down to a teacher that was running the impact centre for unteachable teens up at school . Because the prick was on his phone at  otherside of footy pitch.

So because a told him I was going to report him for being on his mobile not watching these youths like he should of been and not 30 yards away. He's said that he was at the side of the lad and heard me lieing f****r. So that's the reason they've let it go to court a teacher up holding the law.

Like teachers never get caught shaging pupil's or shaging one another lol. There always up holding the law they never have a bottle of whisky hid in the motor for a dinner break. Lol.

Just because he's done this hasn't made me racist that's just life you get lieing b*****ds In all walk of life don't you it's not guna make me racist. But back to guys it's there and why shouldn't they be able to come out and be on T.V there human beings the same as us there to make a living. 

After reading all this I think you should seriously consider not saying a word in court .

• Haha 12
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I think your full of shit and a fcuking dreamer. 

Same.....dont believe a word of it.

I had a court case that dragged on not so long ago for refusing to sell a property to an ethnic,i made no bones about it and told the complete truth......the case ended up getting thrown out of court....and this chaps at Crown Court for name calling....nah,dont believe it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
39 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Same.....dont believe a word of it.

I had a court case that dragged on not so long ago for refusing to sell a property to an ethnic,i made no bones about it and told the complete truth......the case ended up getting thrown out of court....and this chaps at Crown Court for name calling....nah,dont believe it.

Wife did the same when selling her flat, second best offer was a white guy, he got it. Never even made court.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mackay said:

Wife did the same when selling her flat, second best offer was a white guy, he got it. Never even made court.

They was willing to pay 10% above the listed price and started a private prosecution.....it went on and on with all sorts of  shit getting dragged up ......a good brief later and everything turned out rosey but was touch and go for a minute i must admit ?......but ultimately its up to you who you sell or dont sell something to on an open market....you dont have to give reasons but can if you want to and i wanted it known why for no other reason than to make a point.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Like a told dilldo a wish that was true that it was a dream save me a few quid if the jury believes some prick. But a can't see that because I've two witnesses. One another dog walker an two another stand in teacher that was on the field. But it just goes to show I could think every black lads the same all little fuckers. But that would be judgemental of me and I'm a grown man not still got a child's way of thinking like some on here. There's having a laugh then being a complete arse hole 

What’s the worst that could happen mate you get sent to jail and get bummed ….. by the sounds of it you’d enjoy that anyways it’s a win win situation you’ve found yourself In 

• Haha 3
On 29/03/2023 at 14:41, dillydog said:

You've hurt my feelings, ??

it's people like you that let things be that worry me, I'm firmly in the Taliban corner where those freaks of nature are concerned

I've always thought the weather forecast is witchcraft as well. Joking aside - I've no problem what 2 people do in their own time if they're not harming anyone else - the gay /rainbow/trans agenda is probably the most dangerous madness to ever afflict humanity. (I'm including the Mormon "le barron family cult" in that - line breeding to nutjobs who think they're the next messiah ( I think they have bred 27 "trial stake winners " so far)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

aggressive behaviour charge i don’t think there is one ? lol

the locals wanted a better life for there self how did that work out lol

you are great bangers always good for a laugh mate lol

That was my first hearing mc. And the charge wasn't aggressive behaviour if you read the comment. Right the judge at maj wanted me to plead guilty to a  aggressive behaviour instead of me coming over racist. But you must be up on your charges something I'm not pal. It just shows you can't walk your dogs without dumping into pricks that haven't been taught no manors and respect others. 

20230330_163419~2.jpg

Edited by Bangersanmash

@dillydog
Must be blob week .Ffs D you  hurt his vagina mate .

Reading your posts is refreshing from all the shite  we get pushed at us .

Believe it or not I have same feelings towards gays and coffees .Gay coffees are lowest of the lowest .

This country is fecked that for sure but the c**ts can’t stop us thinking about how it should be .

Id love to see skin heads back on our streets ,huge gangs like the 80s .

No need to shave me head any more cos I ain’t got none but my Crombie  still fits ,just .

Red martens ,red braces and white Fred Perry shirt .f**k I looked good .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

That was my first hearing mc. And the charge wasn't aggressive behaviour if you read the comment. Right the judge at maj wanted me to plead guilty to a  aggressive behaviour instead of me coming over racist. But you must be up on your charges something I'm not pal. It just shows you can't walk your dogs without dumping into pricks that haven't been taught no manors and respect others. 

20230330_163419~2.jpg

Crime swastikas ffs .Even your briefs a racist nazi .

• Haha 2