Best dog man gone

45 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

People like you worry me because if the next generation end up like you were f****d. I've a cousin who's guy an he's one of the funniest lads about. He's the soul of the parties. Out of all the family members he's always the one to make everyone feel welcome when there's family gatherings. You need to grow up and like a say the world would be a better place without judgemental pricks like you. 

Are you transgender mate ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, downsouth said:

He lived in the same village as my ex missus and daughter when she was withe her mum.Village was a bit of a hotspot for famous comedians.The locals held him very high regard as he seemed to do everything for the community and would stop and chat with everyone and knew everybody by name.I saw him a couple of times and he always stopped and spoke to me girl and asked her about school and how her dogs were.Came across as a decent bloke and not half as camp as he acts up on the tele.

he lived in Aldington didn't he....he use to have a yellow soft top vw beetle that he buzzed around in....we use to see him in tesco's a bit an he was always friendly....i think bob Mortimer and Julian Cleary also lived in Aldington as well.... 

2 hours ago, Stavross said:

You should never judge someone by how they live their life but by what they do with it 

I went to see him in the 90’s as lily Savage and it was at the time when people still thought Cubby Brown and Jim Davidson were funny, I wasn’t that up for going because I didn’t think it would be my kind of thing, but it is still one of the best comedy gigs I’ve been to and I’ve been to a lot, the way he destroyed hecklers was superb 

RIP Paul

Do you not watch Jim Davidsons Ustreme on YouTube....its class.

No left wing shit from him ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, dillydog said:

You've hurt my feelings, ??

it's people like you that let things be that worry me, I'm firmly in the Taliban corner where those freaks of nature are concerned

Even the shitskins are right once in a while

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, tillylamp said:

he lived in Aldington didn't he....he use to have a yellow soft top vw beetle that he buzzed around in....we use to see him in tesco's a bit an he was always friendly....i think bob Mortimer and Julian Cleary also lived in Aldington as well.... 

Thats it mate.Think Vic Reaves was there at one point and had did a lot for Port Lympne Zoo athough he live nearer to me now at Charing

• Like 1

Cant work out why people get so bothered about somebody elses sexualality especially that bothered that they have to voice their opinion about it so much.Nobodys saying you have to f**k a queer.Or maybe thats it theyre trying to overcompensate and cover up some secret desire they have???

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Thats it mate.Think Vic Reaves was there at one point and had did a lot for Port Lympne Zoo athough he live nearer to me now at Charing

yes....Vic Reaves did live in Aldington for a while we use to see him in tesco's as well...i  have seen Vic in charing a few times....

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

You wouldn't want marriage counselling off him lol

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I’ve never watched it, I have seen him live twice and he is funny, but like the rest of them, they tend not to be what people see them as on a stage, I’ve seen chubby brown about half a dozen times, mainly because when I was younger I used to knock around with his son, most people would say he’s racist, sexist and homophobic but I’ve sat in a pub with him and he is none of them thing, he’s genuinely one of the nicest blokes you could speak with, doesn’t even swear, but has created an act that has paid for a very nice life and helped a lot of people along the way, in some ways the same as Paul Ogrady did

• Like 3