Mass shooting in America

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From society moved away from God and religion its become depraved, twisted and full of selfish weird demonic behaviour, as in the days of noah, it shall be again, im thinking we are close, also dont l

them in charge want guns taken from the common man  i find it strange how all mass shootings are at schools like dumb laine a school causes the most uproar to ban guns 

Well the solution is to stop the radical left agenda. Start locking the mentally ill, poofs, trannies, demonic, weird washed out blue/green hair dyes, vegans, antifa, demorats, liberals, drug dealers,

Posted Images

13 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

They arent wired up right, indiana year 2002. i lived there for a while, coming home one afternoon on the bus one guy, stared me out summat shocking, he heard me talking and sussed out i wasnt american, that was it, i asked him if there was summat wrong, he never answered, but i could see the bulge in his pocket, he was tooled up awreet ?

Perhaps he fancied you and had a hard on?

11 hours ago, LuhLeeke said:

As someone who's in school I'm seeing an alarming amount of all of the above in the making. Perhaps a cleansing of all the above is in order... I'll wait at bus stops and kidnap them all and force them to read the bible if they want to survive.

Oh yeay coz reading a fairy story will make them change their ways

49 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Oh yeay coz reading a fairy story will make them change their ways

How does that fairy story start again is it "13.8 BILLION years ago nothing exploded.......??aye its a good story