Mass shooting in America

14 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Yes, but what defines a mass shooting?

Four or more victims at one or more locations close to each other in a short time frame, everyone's got guns, my mates wife has an AR-15 (but she is from Texas). 

• Like 2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From society moved away from God and religion its become depraved, twisted and full of selfish weird demonic behaviour, as in the days of noah, it shall be again, im thinking we are close, also dont l

them in charge want guns taken from the common man  i find it strange how all mass shootings are at schools like dumb laine a school causes the most uproar to ban guns 

Well the solution is to stop the radical left agenda. Start locking the mentally ill, poofs, trannies, demonic, weird washed out blue/green hair dyes, vegans, antifa, demorats, liberals, drug dealers,

Posted Images

INTRESTING TO SAY THE LEAST ????

>Colorado Springs shooter identifies as _NON-BINARY

>Denver shooter identifies as _TRANS

>Aberdeen shooter identifies as _TRANS

>UVALDE Shooter was into TRANS ( but media quickly covered up the story)

>National shooter identifies as _TRANS

What's happening with Trans mass killing people and MSM Democratic party covering up this Killer Trend?

_Well its the massive dose's of hormone drugs being given to these people and their bodies and minds are freaking out over the massive hormone doses and their Central nervous system falls apart though MASSIVE hormone doses .

It's reported that most divorces happen in the 45 year age range of woman and men who are trying to conceive a baby and the woman takes hormone doses during the 6 months of hormone treatment and her mental state breaks down and mentally goes insane ( crazy) into States of delirium, hostility, abusive spousal behavior , suicidal thoughts and actions

ect.. ect.

____

This transhuman agenda is connected to satanic rituals of cutting of the penis, breasts and killing humans and stoppimg reproductiion though vaccines and bio-weapons .... And the hormone treatments are causing so much CHAOS inside Trans individuals that causes them to break or settle inside depression or idolize victimization and blame the outside world.

_As you know now the Bohemian Grove was not a conspiracy theory but actually true elite meeting point in California forest that was filmed where World elites. Presidents. Celebrities ECT ECT ECT ECT went to workshop the Moloch god of Child sacrifice .... And Bohemian Grove dates back to the 1800s where Mark Twain funded by Rockefellers help create Bohemian Grove. ( There are other cover stories) .

But at Bohemian Grove the world agenda were created including taking over the world news agencies. Rain patents. Storm patents. The creation of FBI. How to create CIA . The Bohemian Grove was laced with Germans and Jews influentials who helped plan the first world war and second world war and they were connected to the BUSH family.........>>>>

So much things happened at Bohemian Grove including designing the trans agenda (1900s) and transhumanism that would connect to computers in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s ......

As we come into the Storm to EXPOSE the deep state CABAL agenda , Turnip is on point. And world military generals have plans to expose the deep state transhumanism AGENDAs that is connected to bio-weapons. Big pharma. WEF . DAVOS GROUP. Democratic WOKE AGENDA. ECT ECT ECT ECT...

( You may not know it.. But the world is beginning to see the transhumanism WEF GATES. OBAMA CLINTONS DARPA CIA ROCKEFELLERS ECT SATANIC PLANS and the world is beginning to share the important information world wide ?)

But for now warn your love ones of the dangers and effects of Hormone treatments ( yes hormone treatment can be beneficial when done right and helps family everyday but the high risk, pain and side effects of hormone treatments out weighs the benefits.

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, LuhLeeke said:

Taking away the guns won't do a damn thing since they clearly have no respect for the law anyway.

"Oh, they banned guns. Welp, I guess I won't murder these people anymore. My weapon has been banned and I am a heavenly saint who follows all laws :DDD"

Typical dick head American response that , cause guns are the problem , well gun laws anyway , most Americans have more guns in there home than an English gun shop has , and why , because they need them for self defence .... bullshit , there called assault rifles not defence rifles , ans no taking guns away won't stop killings ,but if someone walked in to a school with a knife or a bat they ain't going to do the damage they can with a gun are they , you don't have to have more than half a brain to realise that ,  but when anyone over 18 can walk in to a supermarket ans buy a fully automatic gun with out any back ground checks then go shoot up a school then yea you got a problem , ...England has guns but not just anyone can have them so if your a fruit cake numpty with mental health problems they ain't going give you a gun are they ,

How many schools get shot up in America a year ???? Loads , how many in England or most other country's lol ..... well there you go then , all them yanks thinks they need 40 hand guns 20 rifles 3 50 cals and a rocket launcher where infact from most the Americans I've met I wouldn't trust them with a water pistol 

Edited by Elchapo
  • Like 1

They arent wired up right, indiana year 2002. i lived there for a while, coming home one afternoon on the bus one guy, stared me out summat shocking, he heard me talking and sussed out i wasnt american, that was it, i asked him if there was summat wrong, he never answered, but i could see the bulge in his pocket, he was tooled up awreet ?

20 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Typical dick head American response that , cause guns are the problem , well gun laws anyway , most Americans have more guns in there home than an English gun shop has , and why , because they need them for self defence .... bullshit , there called assault rifles not defence rifles , ans no taking guns away won't stop killings ,but if someone walked in to a school with a knife or a bat they ain't going to do the damage they can with a gun are they , you don't have to have more than half a brain to realise that ,  but when anyone over 18 can walk in to a supermarket ans buy a fully automatic gun with out any back ground checks then go shoot up a school then yea you got a problem , ...England has guns but not just anyone can have them so if your a fruit cake numpty with mental health problems they ain't going give you a gun are they ,

How many schools get shot up in America a year ???? Loads , how many in England or most other country's lol ..... well there you go then , all them yanks thinks they need 40 hand guns 20 rifles 3 50 cals and a rocket launcher where infact from most the Americans I've met I wouldn't trust them with a water pistol 

once they take your guns you end up like us in the uk pathetic with no fight left in us just letting them in charge walk all over you 

do you think they do it to help us??

• Like 2

look at it this way ban all leagal guns when a crim with an illegal gun(as that is what is left)enters your house and kills everyone as you can not defend yourself against an armed intruder.just like banning hand guns in this country all leagally held guns have gone yet the criminals have no problem getting their hands on them.then you are left with a handfull of armed police to protect millions.or another view is lets ban shotguns as they are dangerous but you could easily kill a lot more people with a car yet any asshole can get a driving license.what is needed in america is to stop all loonies,retards from owning any sort of gun.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

once they take your guns you end up like us in the uk pathetic with no fight left in us just letting them in charge walk all over you 

do you think they do it to help us??

No not at all the government are scumbags ,,, however I don't think that us having guns would change hoe we are , we don't realy riot like hoe other country's do over fuel , rent , taxes etc etc and I don't think that's because we don't have an ar15 under are beds to blow people away with , us having guns doesn't define who we are , we're brithish we're stubborn c**ts who most time live in a world where if its not affecting us directly we bury are head in the sand and pretend it's not happing , I just don't belive that having an arsenal of 35 guns in are house would change that , ...I'm all for been able to defend your home and family but come on mate you got agree,  having more guns in your house than a tactical police force and been able to shoot someone dead for standing on your propperty is nuts in this day and age, fair enough someone breaks in to your house then you should be able defend your self , I just don't see that a peice of paper written many many years ago saying that people should have the right to bare arms means that anyone over a certain age can own more guns than john rambo without having gone through a decent back ground and mental stability check,  these kids are getting killed in schools by people who can buy a gun as easy as we can buy a pair of shoes , 

If someone ran in to a school with a hockey stick trying to kill kids any grown adult would have the bollocks to over power them , ... but when they come in with an arsenal like John rambo wich they just bought down the shop no one going stand a chance 

4 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

look at it this way ban all leagal guns when a crim with an illegal gun(as that is what is left)enters your house and kills everyone as you can not defend yourself against an armed intruder.just like banning hand guns in this country all leagally held guns have gone yet the criminals have no problem getting their hands on them.then you are left with a handfull of armed police to protect millions.or another view is lets ban shotguns as they are dangerous but you could easily kill a lot more people with a car yet any asshole can get a driving license.what is needed in america is to stop all loonies,retards from owning any sort of gun.

I'm not saying ban all guns , that's just stupid ans would never work , but getting a gun in England is no easy task and when someone does its a old shotgun , they can't just nip Walmart and buy a sub machine gun just because there over 18 , there readily avaliable on most street shops ans in people's homes , probably 40 to 50 guns for every single person , 

A lot easier to pull a trigger ,than hack someone with a machete, having to wade through a class room with a blade ,or stand in a doorway  and let rip with a gun ??? Fock knows ? Weird,cumts ,what's happening to the world? 

Just do an iq test on them ,good majority ain't got  one ,I've seen big black and white mammals chewing grass ,and being milked I'd trust more with a gun, yee hah pick ups and guns !! Should let the natives run the place ,I'd trust them more 

Joe Biden is calling for the Federal government i think it is to ban assault rifles.....i would probably think most Americans would agree to it in there mind....but in reality they wouldn't agree to it  as they live in the....land of the free....and they think it's there constitutional rights to own one whether they need it or not.....

so with that, it looks like to me, that they are more concerned about being told they can't have one rather than actually trying to put a step forward to reduce the number of mass shootings which are occurring with assault rifles.....

i know it will never stop mass shootings but it would cut down the fatality numbers....and that would be a good start to the problem....   

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

They arent wired up right, indiana year 2002. i lived there for a while, coming home one afternoon on the bus one guy, stared me out summat shocking, he heard me talking and sussed out i wasnt american, that was it, i asked him if there was summat wrong, he never answered, but i could see the bulge in his pocket, he was tooled up awreet ?

But was that a gun in his pocket, or was he just happy to see you???

43 minutes ago, tillylamp said:

Joe Biden is calling for the Federal government i think it is to ban assault rifles.....i would probably think most Americans would agree to it in there mind....but in reality they wouldn't agree to it  as they live in the....land of the free....and they think it's there constitutional rights to own one whether they need it or not.....

so with that, it looks like to me, that they are more concerned about being told they can't have one rather than actually trying to put a step forward to reduce the number of mass shootings which are occurring with assault rifles.....

i know it will never stop mass shootings but it would cut down the fatality numbers....and that would be a good start to the problem....   

Walmart in California don't sell weapons anymore, least in LA they don't, I asked an assistant about shotguns and he looked horrified. 

• Like 1