Scotland gone

8 hours ago, neil82 said:

so whats your alternative, breed like sub-sahara natives, if anything they need to lower their birth rate drasticaly, this planet CANNOT support the never ending rise in population no matter what the catholic church would like, no=one should have more than 2 children no matter how much they like kids or shagging.

How many kids have you got neil?

An that myth has already been busted,were going to top out at ten bill then decline,plus its not for you or anyone else to say how many children familys can have.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I'm not racist in any way shape or form.  But that c**t needs shooting, by a WHITE person!!  ? And, just to qualify it, if he's so unhappy about WHITE people running things in a WHITE Countr

Sorry, but I actually find it quite humorous, a Pakistani Muslim, running the Scottish National Party!!!!   Bernard Mannings words ring in my ears, "just because a Cow was born in a stable it doe

It's like a white person complaining everyone in Islamabad seems to be Pakistani. 

Posted Images

Just now, Francie, said:

An that myth has already been busted,were going to top out at ten bill then decline,plus its not for you or anyone else to say how many children familys can have.

The population needs to be drastically reduced as it's not sustainable. 

How come the larger families are all on benefits .....scrounging tw*ts.

If you can't afford to have them dont ,why should the state pay for them ...boils my piss .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

The population needs to be drastically reduced as it's not sustainable. 

How come the larger families are all on benefits .....scrounging tw*ts.

If you can't afford to have them dont ,why should the state pay for them ...boils my piss .

That myth has been busted already on here,the population is going to decline by the time we hit 9 10 billion.

Irelands population is only five million,an britain is 65million,peanuts compared to the rest of the countries in the world,so your preaching to the wrong crowd foxy.

27 minutes ago, Francie, said:

That myth has been busted already on here,the population is going to decline by the time we hit 9 10 billion.

Irelands population is only five million,an britain is 65million,peanuts compared to the rest of the countries in the world,so your preaching to the wrong crowd foxy.

By then the world is well knackered and who knows if it will decline it may well increase.

If Ireland only has 5 million then that's where we should put all the asylum seekers and migrants ffs

10 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

By then the world is well knackered and who knows if it will decline it may well increase.

If Ireland only has 5 million then that's where we should put all the asylum seekers and migrants ffs

Nah your alright lol you keep em

4 hours ago, Francie, said:

what myth, have you got any scientific proof of that theory or is it from your book of fairy tales, I`ll tell you whats been proven, we are running out of agricultural land to grow the food we need now, vast forests are being cleared NOW to try and keep up with growing demand from population growth, those forests are the lungs of the planet.  post up fact, not fairy story, proof of your allegations that the planet can continue to support population growth or keep your ramblings for the confession box.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, neil82 said:

what myth, have you got any scientific proof of that theory or is it from your book of fairy tales, I`ll tell you whats been proven, we are running out of agricultural land to grow the food we need now, vast forests are being cleared NOW to try and keep up with growing demand from population growth, those forests are the lungs of the planet.  post up fact, not fairy story, proof of your allegations that the planet can continue to support population growth or keep your ramblings for the confession box.

Hahaha you seem to have a problem with catholics or is it the catholic church,your throwing in wee insults in every post neil.i dont go to a confession box whatever give you that idea.

But aye theres a thread on here were @Born Hunter an @mackem an a few others put the scientific evidence as you call it up.

An vasts forests are being cut to grow shite crops for vegan food an seed oils to be grown,i dont support any of it neil.

Why do you keep bringing the bible or catholics into it for makes no difference to your argument.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, neil82 said:

so whats your alternative, breed like sub-sahara natives, if anything they need to lower their birth rate drasticaly, this planet CANNOT support the never ending rise in population no matter what the catholic church would like, no=one should have more than 2 children no matter how much they like kids or shagging.

But we are talking about population replacement with lower iq peoples, our own rates should be encouraged before we become extinct

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Francie, said:

I would in general agree....but current systems encourage scumbags, lazy and feckless to have more kids than intelligent and hard working. Just look how many kids the Africans have 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3

Its all f****d. The government has to grow the economy to satisfy the huge debts it has amassed over the years, So more and more people are needed, along with that comes more and more houses and less and less green land, Consumerism and capitalism are killing the planet, Unless something changes humanity is on a fast down hill spiral.  

I keep reading these posts about Scotland and as a proud Welshman who after the 1992 general election got really cheesed off with the then constitutional system .....I keep asking myself the same question, is there another constitutional status that could work for both Scotland and the UK? We have other parts of the UK, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Mann Crown Dependencies - Wikipedia who do have very strong local autonomy/governance but are still part of the UK...comments???
Cheers. Aled

11 minutes ago, Aled said:
I keep reading these posts about Scotland and as a proud Welshman who after the 1992 general election got really cheesed off with the then constitutional system .....I keep asking myself the same question, is there another constitutional status that could work for both Scotland and the UK? We have other parts of the UK, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Mann Crown Dependencies - Wikipedia who do have very strong local autonomy/governance but are still part of the UK...comments???
Cheers. Aled

Its called the common wealth

• Confused 1
On 29/03/2023 at 13:03, nothernlite said:

Muslin charge scotland  Hindu in charge of britian he won't last man's a fool he's right in with the greens next they will ban hunting  with dogs

as ive said before feck him and wee patrick feckin weirdos he wont last long made a complete arse of every post hes had if we give him enough rope he will hang himself he was only put in to keep the lid on what nikkla was up to so the vote was rigged to suit their agenda if any wrong doing on their part comes out he as first minister is responsible for it and could be jailed the whole system is corrupt from top to bottom police scotland the judges the lot are all on the gravy train hopefully it will be derailed soon have a look at wings over scotland a website for snp members he is not liked by even them

• Like 2