Scotland gone

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I'm not racist in any way shape or form.  But that c**t needs shooting, by a WHITE person!!  ? And, just to qualify it, if he's so unhappy about WHITE people running things in a WHITE Countr

Sorry, but I actually find it quite humorous, a Pakistani Muslim, running the Scottish National Party!!!!   Bernard Mannings words ring in my ears, "just because a Cow was born in a stable it doe

It's like a white person complaining everyone in Islamabad seems to be Pakistani. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, scotty12 said:

f**k you fanny baws any more of it and you’ll get slapped aboot wae a bit of square sausage like the wee lassy that you are ya f***ing diddy ride

Translated into English - shut up mate 

23 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Nope 

Why not? ?

Is it that you 'might' have had SEVERAL ethnically dark players in the 'england' side over the years?!!  ?

Edited by shaaark
12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Too bad !....we've been warning you's all about the dangers of ignoring racial difference for 40 years....reap what you sow !

But....but....but.....we were told the NF, BNP, EDL were all just skin headed morons by the media so it's not our fault. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

But....but....but.....we were told the NF, BNP, EDL were all just skin headed morons by the media so it's not our fault. 

You mean to say that those smart clever people who were calling us names because the media told them to.....are the same smart clever people who are now telling us all to ignore the media.....no surely not ?

Again,they knew best, let them reap what they sow.... my/our conscience is clear.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3