Wanted: Deer-Quest CD

• 4 weeks later...

just wondering if you got a copy of the deer quest,i do have one somewhere if you need a copy

i just wondered if you had a spare copy of the deer quest, i'd be interested in it if you have.

cheers

If anyone has a Deer-Quest CD for sale, original or copy I would be grateful. :cheers:

Would collect in Oxford area

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for the Deer-Quest download. It is going to be a great help.

I am Dutch and had to go to England to be trained as a Game keeper. For the past one and a half years I helped run and maintain a commercially run shoot while completing my apprenticeship in Gamekeeping & Wildlife Management. The shoot I am now working for is not able to expand as they hoped they would which means I am unable to stay on as an Under keeper. So I am currently looking for a job. I think the Deer-Stalking course will be great to do and will look good on my CV and thanks to your help I am more likely to pass….

With thanks.

Yours

Guy

• 9 months later...
If anyone has a Deer-Quest CD for sale, original or copy I would be grateful. :cheers:

Would collect in Oxford area

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for the Deer-Quest download. It is going to be a great help.

I am Dutch and had to go to England to be trained as a Game keeper. For the past one and a half years I helped run and maintain a commercially run shoot while completing my apprenticeship in Gamekeeping & Wildlife Management. The shoot I am now working for is not able to expand as they hoped they would which means I am unable to stay on as an Under keeper. So I am currently looking for a job. I think the Deer-Stalking course will be great to do and will look good on my CV and thanks to your help I am more likely to pass….

With thanks.

Yours

Guy