Hpv vaccine for boys?

1 hour ago, littlefish said:

Would anyone be keen to have their daughter vaccinated with the HPV jab?

Keen no but if it can prevent cervical cancer then yes of course as it’s the leading killer amongst young females and they think hpv can increase there chance 

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forget polite Francie ,this is your moment mate .In the office ,uppercut to the receptionist then onto the head which you need to set straight with a roundhouse kick,followed up by a good solid headlo

My youngfella came in from school on friday an while in class the teacher called his name with others out an told them to line up,next thing in comes a nurse telling them there going to get jabbed wit

I wash mine with it first to make it taste nice and hopefully smell a bit better

Posted Images

On 27/03/2023 at 13:17, Welsh_red said:

Sure i read tom jones would wash his knob with mouthwash after sex to stop STDs 

I read that too. I always had giggle when he started appearing in Listerine adverts  ?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Same here,little round circle scar size of a pea on my upper left arm....TB i think that was.

Was called the BSG or something similar? I don't remember having any choice .We were just lined up at school in alphabetical order and jabbed. The lad in front of me was the class hard case. It was almost his turn for the needle when he turned to me and said "Fxck this l'm off", and ran away!

He stopped bullying me from that day on.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, comanche said:

Was called the BSG or something similar? I don't remember having any choice .We were just lined up at school in alphabetical order and jabbed. The lad in front of me was the class hard case. It was almost his turn for the needle when he turned to me and said "Fxck this l'm off", and ran away!

He stopped bullying me from that day on.

That was for TB... They stopped giving it out in Ireland around 6 years ago.

On 28/03/2023 at 18:11, Francie, said:

Aye same here gnash got all mines when i was young,but since i was a kid i think the injections has tripled,theres that many mate,back in the 80s i think health mattered but these days its all about the coin.

Im not sure it was ever any different really mate i just think we are a lot less trusting these days of those who supposedly " know best "......and rightly so.....when we see complete lies and corruption at the highest levels on a daily basis its bound to raise trust issues.....trust issues that we probably didnt have years ago.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Im not sure it was ever any different really mate i just think we are a lot less trusting these days of those who supposedly " know best "......and rightly so.....when we see complete lies and corruption at the highest levels on a daily basis its bound to raise trust issues.....trust issues that we probably didnt have years ago.

Agreed gnasher?