Hpv vaccine for boys?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forget polite Francie ,this is your moment mate .In the office ,uppercut to the receptionist then onto the head which you need to set straight with a roundhouse kick,followed up by a good solid headlo

My youngfella came in from school on friday an while in class the teacher called his name with others out an told them to line up,next thing in comes a nurse telling them there going to get jabbed wit

I wash mine with it first to make it taste nice and hopefully smell a bit better

Posted Images

My youngfella came in from school on friday an while in class the teacher called his name with others out an told them to line up,next thing in comes a nurse telling them there going to get jabbed with the hpv jab.

My son walked back down to his seat an the teacher said to him go with the nurse an he said no.

So i phoned the school around half four,told the receptionist what happened an that we didnt give no consent to be jabbed,an the cheeky bitch says aw aye you must have an i said no definatley not an tried to argue that i had lol

I says ok if i signed a consent form you should have it there so il be upto see it now.

Her tuned fairly changed,an i said i coming to school now to see the principal an she said shes away home,i told her im fuming here an my child was in your care so your to blame,then she said no it was nurses fault an give me a number.

Rang it straight to answer machine,left a message,still no reply,im heading to school in the morning f***ing jokers trying to jab my waine with no permission.

• Like 8
35 minutes ago, Francie, said:

My youngfella came in from school on friday an while in class the teacher called his name with others out an told them to line up,next thing in comes a nurse telling them there going to get jabbed with the hpv jab.

My son walked back down to his seat an the teacher said to him go with the nurse an he said no.

So i phoned the school around half four,told the receptionist what happened an that we didnt give no consent to be jabbed,an the cheeky bitch says aw aye you must have an i said no definatley not an tried to argue that i had lol

I says ok if i signed a consent form you should have it there so il be upto see it now.

Her tuned fairly changed,an i said i coming to school now to see the principal an she said shes away home,i told her im fuming here an my child was in your care so your to blame,then she said no it was nurses fault an give me a number.

Rang it straight to answer machine,left a message,still no reply,im heading to school in the morning f***ing jokers trying to jab my waine with no permission.

Probably using up the last of the covid vaccines so they don’t go to waste …. Wouldn’t trust them as far as you could throw them mate 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 2

Sounds like that school needs putting in it's place mate.

......... a lot of them do nowadays. 

Bang out of order trying to give the kids a sneaky jab - fair enough offering it if it's something properly tested and done for a good reason but, they should ask parents first.

Good on your kid for not being pushed into it ??

• Like 5
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Probably using up the last of the covid vaccines so they don’t go to waste …. Wouldn’t trust them as far as you could throw them mate 

I dont trust them scotty either mate

45 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

francie  be polite and calm otherwise the nurse might give you a jab and not with a needle 

Lol polite calm but firm blackmag

32 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Sounds like that school needs putting in it's place mate.

......... a lot of them do nowadays. 

Bang out of order trying to give the kids a sneaky jab - fair enough offering it if it's something properly tested and done for a good reason but, they should ask parents first.

Good on your kid for not being pushed into it ??

Your right jon,receptionist trying to blame the nurses but hes in there care

15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

says you should be signing a consent form ?chrome_screenshot_1679861987276.png.41ef75be368f651b12c56fe8135f277c.png

Definatley need permission dan

15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

can't say I've ever personally heard of it before today...don't sound to clever?

I remember the forms getting sent out dan but we never filmed them in,im not best pleased either didnt think it would happen either

• Like 2

Forget polite Francie ,this is your moment mate .In the office ,uppercut to the receptionist then onto the head which you need to set straight with a roundhouse kick,followed up by a good solid headlock .I look forward to your report tomorrow .

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

can't say I've ever personally heard of it before today...don't sound to clever?

It was mainly girls getting it dan,but now boys too,,but heres the thing if im correct hpv is a sexually transmitted virus ffs,they say it could lead to cancer but a few top doctors from harvard says theres no link at all.

Im finding it a bit perverted tbh injecting children with something thats supposed to stop a sexually transmitted virus,there 12 ffs 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

me oldest daughter has had it 

didn’t know lads could have it will be to stop the throat cancer from eating minge dc lol

• Like 1