Last nut saloon

6 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

You use 007 during day, just for the recording ability? 

What hog saddle is that? Reckon that + trigger sticks would hold varmint CF?

Yes mate ,just to record in colour .

Just a cheap hog saddle Ben off the net .It’s a little bit wobbly for centre fire tbh but in a hide ,sat down it’s perfect for an airgun .

I’d be looking at the BOG stuff for decent tripod for out and about mate .

13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’d be looking at the BOG stuff for decent tripod for out and about mate .

I've got a bog death grip (fuckinğ yank names) its brilliant but so heavy to lump about all night, looking to lighten load a bit. Rekon lighter but I'm too tight for that £££ - I'd rather ache the following day from carrying the bog scaffold!! 

• Haha 1

Just use quad sticks, nice and light. 

Dont know how we used to manage without all these gadgets and equipment. 

If you watch Rips260 outfoxing hes like a cart horse with recon tripod , thermal binoculars and nv and caller...cant be arsed to walk all night carrying all that gear ffs.

I'm relatively light with caller and torch ?

• Like 1
21 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

I've got a bog death grip (fuckinğ yank names) its brilliant but so heavy to lump about all night, looking to lighten load a bit. Rekon lighter but I'm too tight for that £££ - I'd rather ache the following day from carrying the bog scaffold!! 

I take it Ben you have the aluminium Bog Death Grip tripod rather than the carbon version which is lighter but even more expensive and if you win the lotto, you can now get the Bog Death Grip 360 Shooting Chair for about £300, just what you need Ben. ?

Phil

• Haha 2

Yeah aluminium Phil. Great kit but yeah some lump. I've got some quad sticks but find them pain in arse if tracking moving target, picking up, reposition etc. Easier with 360° on tripods. I think them chairs are more aimed at gentleman of a certain age.... you better do euro millions Phil! ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Yeah aluminium Phil. Great kit but yeah some lump. I've got some quad sticks but find them pain in arse if tracking moving target, picking up, reposition etc. Easier with 360° on tripods. I think them chairs are more aimed at gentleman of a certain age.... you better do euro millions Phil! ?

You got me, it just sounds like my cup of tea and to be VERY honest,,,,, I do rather like them anyway as a shepard, you could claim for it on your tax return ben AND you stay comfortable. winner winner xmas dinner.