hobbies

16 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

What's the white dog got in it mate? it looks whippet or grey and russell.

Aussie Whip we bred this bitch ourselves, her Dam was 50% collie 50%kelpie and her Sire was a working whippet imported from Aussie. She's very full on and bossy as all hell, also has a truck load of brains.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wanted to fast track and improve the brown bitches strike, so I started her on a fizz be. At the first couple of throws, she walked over & gave it a very slight push with her nose, within five minutes she decided to murder, that red flier. It has now become one of the most important things to her, only a slight second to her joy of chasing a rabbit. Nanna has never been one for half measures, it's always 110%,in anything she does. If she can catch the disk before it hits the grounds, she's as happy as a dog with two tails, it's a type of game to her, catching that flying red bugger before it hits the ground. After a couple of runs, she hops into a stock bath full of water where she releases the disk to get a cold drink, then she has to place her whole head underwater, moving back and forth like a bloody seal to locate the red demon. No matter how many times I see this, I can't help but break out laughing, They only last a couple of weeks as she worries them to death, folding them in half as she chases the other dogs growling, barking out of the side of her mouth, but never once dropping the toy on dry land where one of the others might steal off her oh no ,then there would be a bloody murder .

mad bitch.jpg

Edited by toolebox
  • Haha 2