Dog v horse

10 hours ago, LuhLeeke said:

image.png.4dd9a47d3743877ed358096d949f15dc.png 

If you live in one of those red areas you and your country has bull breed history.

Slightly more filling out is probably due but if you live anywhere else "you wouldn't know" likely applies to you.

history and geography lessons off some fat yank, there’s a first. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought the horse was very restrained tbh .Seen two dogs killed by horses stamping on them ,both springers .That’s a situation that needs watching for tge right moment which was taken .You’d get hur

Looks like greb,s moved across the pond to me, ??

Agreed, it was 2 female coppers and I dont think they fancied trying to grab hold of an out of control, large, strong dog... its the old story of "the dog has never done it before".. "its great around

11 hours ago, LuhLeeke said:

image.png.4dd9a47d3743877ed358096d949f15dc.png 

If you live in one of those red areas you and your country has bull breed history.

Slightly more filling out is probably due but if you live anywhere else "you wouldn't know" likely applies to you.

Those Mexican pit bulls are something else hey! Orale Cabron 

Anyone heard of people in england using bulldogs and knivesanymore? Anyone???                               Yes thanks but they would no more talk about it on the internet than post pictures of themselves in pink panties or walking an Akita ??

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Some good bulldogs in Mexico mate

come on Greb lol

I was referring to the fact that no bull blood whatsoever originated in Mexico. They may have good blood now but it ain’t from there. Same as was said about NZ

15 hours ago, LuhLeeke said:

NZ has a bunch of aussie dogs. How the hell do you think they stop their helpless birds from being massacred by pigs?
You saying that immediately f****d it up for all of you turning against me. I mean you guys had it totally right, my graph wasn't actually history, but now YOU have painted you and your friends as buffoons. Why did you do that?

Dateless , completely dateless. 

I couldn’t give a f**k what you type , particularly given that your argument is total bollocks . 

15 hours ago, LuhLeeke said:

Yeah, like 100s of years ago. Then they shipped them off everywhere and deformed them, and now they villainize them.
Bull terriers existed before then. England didn't set the ball rolling. England just took the idea and made it bigger.

Anyone heard of people in england using bulldogs and knives anymore? Anyone???

Okay, "had bull breed history and didn't f**k it up" then. Which makes it not history, I wasn't thinking ancient history. More "1900s and above"

Lol ? ???????????

ffs , dead , well played 

• Like 1

Whats the world coming to we used to roll dogs out over Vickie Park as kids now you cant even attack a horse in peace ?

Idiotic useless little nobodies acting tough with their useless little nothing dogs would love to have seen the gee gee plant its foot right through the dogs skull......remember hearing a story about a well known gamedog who took his death in a field of horses years ago,similar thing owner shit his pants and the poor dog got trampled to death.

Oh and superyank whoever you are.......dont worry about what the others say i can see you know your shit ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

and superyank whoever you are.......dont worry about what the others say i can see you know your shit 

Nash he's  durhams finest is greb  did you ever get to arm wrestle him or as you say you saw through him and nothing ever came of it 

• Haha 1