Dog v horse

2 hours ago, Chid said:

Ask a member of the public to hold the reins ..... Get real ? 

You obviously haven't been around horses much ??

Nor pit bulls ?

Pitbulls killing horses lol.That’s a new bag of bull shine even for a yank .

• Thanks 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought the horse was very restrained tbh .Seen two dogs killed by horses stamping on them ,both springers .That’s a situation that needs watching for tge right moment which was taken .You’d get hur

Looks like greb,s moved across the pond to me, ??

Agreed, it was 2 female coppers and I dont think they fancied trying to grab hold of an out of control, large, strong dog... its the old story of "the dog has never done it before".. "its great around

6 hours ago, LuhLeeke said:

Trust me, more bulldogs have killed horses than horses have killed bulldogs. Evidently their kicking skills need to get better.

If a pig dog or fox/yote/etc. dog can be around kids so can that dog. Same deal... surprised to see anyone on this board saying stuff like that.

As your in a land where you can work bull types to their full potential I’ll cut you some slack but here mate nobody can .Without purpose and training that dog is a time bomb waiting to kill a kid .

Dogs with purpose don’t need an escape like that ,though the owner is totally responsible for that act from start to finish .

Unfortunately mate ,our country has a history of that type of dog ,out of control ,bored that has harms or killed a child .

• Like 1

I had similar while returning from a walk in the forest with my kelpies at the weekend. Stupid woman with a staffy screaming at me to put my dogs on a lead. When I asked why she shouted, "He'll attack. I promise he'll attack!"

I replied, "That's OK, mine won't. They're sensible enough to avoid it." But the silly woman was having none of it. The irony was that she was on one side of the bridge over the motorway and I assumed she was waiting to come over. I gave up arguing with her and went back over to the forest side. Five minutes later and there was still no sign of her so I came over the bridge again. It turned out she'd just been chatting to another woman and blocking three different paths telling everyone to put their dogs on leads. I caught up with her a little later as we were now going in the same direction. I did suggest to her this time that maybe she should get a different dog if she couldn't control hers.?

Never watched video read as far as stack lasted five minutes that was enough 

dog needs purpose worked in some form frustration rather than fear bloke had no need to be near to those horses could have seen them and walked the other way if it was of the lead the dog should be pts straight away no arguements won’t have seen a horse before but one it’s livestock and two are police horses and dogs not treated like police officers when assaulted say 

no one would miss it including the idiot owner who’s fault it is rather than the dogs and he’ll bleat and cry on social media for a few days then post pics of Dalton The Second 

On 23/03/2023 at 18:27, foxdropper said:

I thought the horse was very restrained tbh .Seen two dogs killed by horses stamping on them ,both springers .That’s a situation that needs watching for tge right moment which was taken .You’d get hurt going under that horse for the dog or bitten grabbing its body .Well done the lad that scruffed it .

Agree though fecking thing wants pts as that will be a kid next .

I thought that too.

Looked to me that the rider was keeping the horse pretty tight . Neither of them panicked . 

It might've  saved a bit of bother if she hadn't pulled the horse up  when it tried to  crush the  dog though.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, leegreen said:

I thought the dog was half decent, took a couple of good boots. Shame the owner was a div, dog is probably dead now and the owner would of got a telling off.

Should be the other way around shoot the owner and bollock the dog

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, LuhLeeke said:

image.png.4dd9a47d3743877ed358096d949f15dc.png 

If you live in one of those red areas you and your country has bull breed history.

Slightly more filling out is probably due but if you live anywhere else "you wouldn't know" likely applies to you.

Another Yankee know fck all clown, 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, LuhLeeke said:

If you live in one of those red areas you and your country has bull breed history.

Slightly more filling out is probably due but if you live anywhere else "you wouldn't know" likely applies to you.

You clowns fall out over patterdale peds  never mind pits history  that's why we can't take you serious 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, LuhLeeke said:

we’re do you think your bull terriers come from in the first place you head the ball ? 

england ireland scotland lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, LuhLeeke said:

Those famous New Zealand bull dogs 

what an absolute buffoon ???

Your type come and go bud ,we’ve seen them all .Men who steal dogs ,men who steal peds ,mens who know f**k all but still like to shout as though they are something .

You yanks would be nowhere without the Brits pits and terriers dog wise bud .

All your known for is plot hounds .

You come across as knowledgeable ,don’t f**k it up bud and don’t try to belittle anyone and you’ll do just fine .No offence by the way .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, LuhLeeke said:

Anyone heard of people in england using bulldogs and knives anymore? Anyone???

The rarity of wild boar and the draconian hunting laws in the U.K. are the obvious answers to that question.

Interesting, if misleading map. Surely it was the British who introduced "bull" type dogs to a lot of countries, when they conquered a quarter of the world ?

The British were using "bull" types when the USA was still owned by its native peoples, long before colonisation.

Just my opinion .

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1