Second time this week on breakfast news about making gun laws tougher 

yes what happened was tragic to the wife and two young girls and also the Plymouth shooting, but let’s have a fair debate and not two anti gun  on the biased Broadcasting Corporation .

Yes just saw that. I was 50 50 last year between a spiringer or lurcher pup. I went lurcher because here in wales the way the general licence is going and with potential changes in the gun licensing I reckon I will be able to do some thing with the lucher longer than the gun. If we suddenly have to pay £500 to renew with stricter applications I think that would be me out.  BASC and the rest need to knock this straight back. No changes are needed you can't penalise thousands because the odd person flips 

Edited by terryd
  • Like 6
9 hours ago, David.evans said:

That happen a few years back DB , and killed a good few I can’t rember the country tho , I think it may have been on a promenade 

Nice , south of France 

• Like 1

They're just trying to get a ban by the back door. Make it too expensive and too difficult for the majority to bother.

You can never prevent anyone going mad in any scenario. If it wasn't a gun it would be a car, a plane, a bomb, a knife etc. All you can do is take REASONABLE precautions to ensure those holding certs are stable. Nothing is ever 100% watertight and if somebody is determine to kill, they'll find some means of doing so by alternative methods. 

Edited by Alsone
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Looks like we’ve got another one that was dropped on their head once or twice as a nipper 

Not dropped hard enough. 

A wrong'un .Hopefully his days ,hours or preferably minutes are numbered as a site member.

16 hours ago, LuhLeeke said:

I feel like I'm talking to liberals, getting offended over jokes like that. Lol. They've always been numbered anyway.
Do I have to send you this?
7 Snowflake memes ideas | funny quotes, funny, jokes

Just how old are you sonny?

What's  your interest in shooting? 

Are you or have you ever been on this site under another name ?

Are you an anti?

Are you an AP ?

Is there a reason that you didn't  using the Introductory section to announce your joining of the forum?

Despite having made few posts why are so many of  them incitive ,inappropriate or negative to the image of hunting ?

Are you just a troublesome twink pimping himself out to his own ego for Internet kicks?

I apologise to decent members  for interrupting  this BBC thread but make no apologies for my suspicions.

I've said my piece .??

Edited by comanche