Goverment emergency alert app

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and this is the reason we will be like china in no time joe public really do think the government are trying to help them 

He was in the edl you know Francie... And stared the enemy in the eye...  Over the counter of the local corner shop while buying the Daily Star. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, steve66 said:

As someone who's witnessed devastating floods on two occasions, the app would be very usefull to get family / neighbour's and live stock safe  

You can get these from the EA mate just sign up on the link below and they will send them well in advance, had one this morning funny enough:

A Flood Alert has been issued by the Environment Agency.

Flood Alert in force: Severn Estuary at Oldbury-on-Severn, Northwick and Avonmouth.

Flooding is possible for: Severn Estuary at Oldbury-on-Severn, Northwick and Avonmouth including Aust and Old Passage.   

Be prepared.

Flooding is possible in this area.

Monitor local water levels and weather conditions. Avoid using low lying footpaths or entering areas prone to flooding. Start acting on your flood plan if you have one.

Environment Agency Flood Warning Officers set the river or tidal levels that have triggered this message. During industrial action this message has been automatically issued based on rising river or tidal levels.

To check the latest information for your area

https://www.gov.uk/sign-up-for-flood-warnings

Edited by TRUEBRIT66
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, steve66 said:

As someone who's witnessed devastating floods on two occasions, the app would be very usefull to get family / neighbour's and live stock safe  

and this is the reason we will be like china in no time joe public really do think the government are trying to help them 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Mass surveillance of the citizens is a reality . There is about six milion cctv cameras in thre Uk , one  for  every 11 people and there is live facial recognition technology being used .  World economic forum young global leader , former prime minister  and war criminal Tony blair wan't to introduce a digital id card in the Uk .

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Mass surveillance of the citizens is a reality . There is about six milion cctv cameras in thre Uk , one  for  every 11 people and there is live facial recognition technology being used .  World economic forum young global leader , former prime minister  and war criminal Tony blair wan't to introduce a digital id card in the Uk .

Is that the card you’ll need to vote with mate .Sort of in agreement tbh .Stop any illegals from voting Labour .

18 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Is that the card you’ll need to vote with mate .Sort of in agreement tbh .Stop any illegals from voting Labour .

??? your so caught up in the one thing(what they want us to do)you cant see whats coming,your grandchildren will not have a life,theyve got you were they want you thinking about one thing to keep you busy,an its important but you cant see the woods for the trees,did you not just listen to boris talking to the eu,the internNET will literally be in control an well be trapped in its web,with nowere to go,you have no idea of the implications.

Theres no hope for you buddy 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

That's  one of the excuses to introduce the card . When they get people to except the card , the next thing will be a cashless society. 

• Like 3

Isn’t the “voting card” ID just a photo ID to show when voting ?

If you have any other photo ID, such as a driving licence, passport or bus pass, you won’t need a “voter ID”..

I don’t think it is anything like the digital, biometric ID that Blair was pushing for.

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Isn’t the “voting card” ID just a photo ID to show when voting ?

If you have any other photo ID, such as a driving licence, passport or bus pass, you won’t need a “voter ID”..

I don’t think it is anything like the digital, biometric ID that Blair was pushing for.

Cheers.

They want a digital card that will contain every bit of information about you .

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, paul sr said:

They want a digital card that will contain every bit of information about you .

The way I read it, it’s two different things; a photo ID to vote, for people who don’t have any other form of photo ID,and a digital biometric ID that they would like EVERYONE to have.

I could be wrong, but that’s how I see it .

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Francie, said:

??? your so caught up in the one thing(what they want us to do)you cant see whats coming,your grandchildren will not have a life,theyve got you were they want you thinking about one thing to keep you busy,an its important but you cant see the woods for the trees,did you not just listen to boris talking to the eu,the internNET will literally be in control an well be trapped in its web,with nowere to go,you have no idea of the implications.

Theres no hope for you buddy 

It’s like this Francie .I don’t think about anything along the lines that you do bud .I don’t read the news nor listen to it .

The only news type warnings I get are from the thl massive mate so forgive me if I may think your all talking bollocks  from time to time as believe me ,I’ve read some shite on here .

My life revolves around hunting ,shooting and fishing not  wondering who’s wearing the best tin hats or who’s coming for me ,lol.

Id like to know what you propose we to do about any of the shite you mention or are you just a wind up merchant with f#ck all better to do .All I read is doom and gloom from you mate whereas all I see is the natural world around me .

Its pointless asking ,telling me I know who’s responsible or that there’s no hope for me ,lol.

Why not turn to your guiding  guru mate as surely he helps in times of need because I’ve havnt got a scooby .