Goverment emergency alert app

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and this is the reason we will be like china in no time joe public really do think the government are trying to help them 

He was in the edl you know Francie... And stared the enemy in the eye...  Over the counter of the local corner shop while buying the Daily Star. 

Posted Images

Funny I’ve been saying we would be getting the ebs since covid first came about  ?? prepping  the masses  …. Just remember when I said there be a world war scare event event ….. nearly time to shit your pants Gaylords but remember 

god wins 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Funny I’ve been saying we would be getting the ebs since covid first came about  ?? prepping  the masses  …. Just remember when I said there be a world war scare event event ….. nearly time to shit your pants Gaylords but remember 

god wins 

I wonder how many men will accept the draft to fight the nasty russians whenever they get there alerts scotty lol

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

I'd send the Irish, Welsh and Scots, their always boasting how good they are in battle ,we'll stay here discuss tactics ,and knock up some packed lunches for you brave honorable lads ! 

Us irish are neutreal walt lol

24 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Any reference for this ‘compulsory app’? All I can find is a text message being tested on the 23rd?

It was sky news i seen it on born

Taken of sky news webpage born 

WHAT WILL THE ALERT LOOK AND SOUND LIKE?

The alert will appear on your device and you will hear a loud siren-like sound and vibration for up to 10 seconds.

You will have to acknowledge the alert before you can use your phone's other features.

The alert will appear as a notification and may include phone numbers or website links with further information.

You can see what they look and sound like at www.gov.uk/alerts

If you don't want to receive the alerts you can opt out in your device settings.

Just now, Francie, said:

The alert will appear on your device and you will hear a loud siren-like sound and vibration for up to 10 seconds.

You will have to acknowledge the alert before you can use your phone's other features.

The alert will appear as a notification and may include phone numbers or website links with further information.

If you don't want to receive the alerts you can opt out in your device settings.

@South hams hunter it is the same thing

4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

So it’s what I read then. Why’s it so bad?

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

So it’s what I read then. Why’s it so bad?

If its not an app or anything fishy born then why cant you use your phone unless you press the button to aknowledge it,anything from the gov is not to be trusted imo,everyone else can make up there own mind.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Francie, said:

So if you receive this alert you cant use your phone until you aknowledge it hmmmmm very fishy

Now maybe I'm being stupid here ... But when my alarm clock goes off on my phone I can't use any other features on my phone till I acknowledge the alarm .. maybe this alarm is the same 

6 minutes ago, Chid said:

Now maybe I'm being stupid here ... But when my alarm clock goes off on my phone I can't use any other features on my phone till I acknowledge the alarm .. maybe this alarm is the same 

Could be chid