Goverment emergency alert app

Just seen a clip of a clip of sky news i think saying the gov app will be sent out on the 23april an if you dont accept it your phone will be disabled until you accept.

I went straight to setting an turned of emergency alert app,no thank you

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and this is the reason we will be like china in no time joe public really do think the government are trying to help them 

He was in the edl you know Francie... And stared the enemy in the eye...  Over the counter of the local corner shop while buying the Daily Star. 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

You are allowed to turn it off but when you make a call or browse online it goes off the nearest mast the same anyway so location hiding isn’t really a thing 

Just turn of your alert an you wont receive it,iv location turned of on every app on phone b.

Bit fishy this app,i bet it will be used for the next.........stay in your house the aliens re attacking.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Do you spend your time wanting to be offended Francie .

Do you find yourself looking in the mirror thinking f**k there must be someone’s who’s getting shafted by gov .

Do you read sci fi weekly 

Does your wife keep telling you to grow up .

You seriously need to get a grip mate ,it’s consuming you bud .

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Do you spend your time wanting to be offended Francie .

Do you find yourself looking in the mirror thinking f**k there must be someone’s who’s getting shafted by gov .

Do you read sci fi weekly 

Does your wife keep telling you to grow up .

You seriously need to get a grip mate ,it’s consuming you bud .

Im not offended mate,know your enemy an all that,dont shoot the messanger

Anyway your very contradictive fd,one minute you want people to do something then the next you dont,which is it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, Francie, said:

Anyway your very contradictive fd,one minute you want people to do something then the next you dont,which is it?

He was in the edl you know Francie... And stared the enemy in the eye...  Over the counter of the local corner shop while buying the Daily Star. 

• Haha 7
8 hours ago, Francie, said:

I’ve learnt that nothings going to happen Francie .Your gov conspiracy ,if true will go ahead and the sheep will have a new shepherd  and we are doomed to be overrun with third world vermin .

Mentioning anything on here is like pissing in the sea ,feels good but does nothing .

I just want you to enjoy life mate and not be bitter and twisted .

I do counselling on a Friday if you want a cuddle .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

I’ve learnt that nothings going to happen Francie .Your gov conspiracy ,if true will go ahead and the sheep will have a new shepherd  and we are doomed to be overrun with third world vermin .

Mentioning anything on here is like pissing in the sea ,feels good but does nothing .

I just want you to enjoy life mate and not be bitter and twisted .

I do counselling on a Friday if you want a cuddle .

Im just the messanger mate,nothing to do with feeling good tbh.

Im far from bitter an twisted fd,the war has been won,no fear here,im just relaying the message so people might find the narrow gate instead of the wide one.

But yes book me in,might talk some sense into ya?

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

And you a plastic nationalist lol.

More backbone in a dozen plastic nationalists than the whole of the edl.... yous give up, Jacked, shit your pants call it what you want but you quit.... ??

Fcuking jacker. ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Calm down mr plastic .Keep it civil please bud .It was disbanded by others ,not me .When there’s no momentum on these things it stops bud .You need to get out more ,need fresh air and simple things in life bud .We are doomed to be a third world nation same as yours lol.Nationalist or not your all going the same way as good old Blighty and no amount of shouting on here will change it .

Your backbone might just as well be jelly bud cos f alls changing .

• Haha 1