wish i had these 2 with me

hi all im currently working on the railway doing maintence im working nightshift up near glasgow central station some nights we see a fox or 2 running about last night i was sorting cables when a fox passed me nothing unusal there 5 minits later there was an almighty screeching and screaming i mean really really loud u would hav thought someone was getting murdered my workmate who was futher up the track started shouting me to come up that it was a fox me being fox daft i nearly broke the 200 meter record getting there couldnt beleave what i saw a vixen and a dog fox stuck together and another 2 foxes which must hav been dogs that were trying to attack which i prsume was the dog fox that was mating with the vixen i couldnt beleave my eyes the vixen was making such a noise ive never heard anything like it this went on for 5 minits it really was amazing to see the dog and vixen eventually split she legged it pursed by the 3 dogs and all the time i was 20 feet away just one of those things i dont think i will ever see again imagine being out wae your dogs and stumbling into the middle of this

Were was that mate, I live near there,....there are foxes running about all over the place about this way out on the streets

do you no the star bar in glasgow just across from that im not sure exactly what scheme in glasgow it is coz we walk along the track from salkeld stree to get there i will find out tonight

Edited by lakieman
hi all im currently working on the railway doing maintence im working nightshift up near glasgow central station some nights we see a fox or 2 running about last night i was sorting cables when a fox passed me nothing unusal there 5 minits later there was an almighty screeching and screaming i mean really really loud u would hav thought someone was getting murdered my workmate who was futher up the track started shouting me to come up that it was a fox me being fox daft i nearly broke the 200 meter record getting there couldnt beleave what i saw a vixen and a dog fox stuck together and another 2 foxes which must hav been dogs that were trying to attack which i prsume was the dog fox that was mating with the vixen i couldnt beleave my eyes the vixen was making such a noise ive never heard anything like it this went on for 5 minits it really was amazing to see the dog and vixen eventually split she legged it pursed by the 3 dogs and all the time i was 20 feet away just one of those things i dont think i will ever see again imagine being out wae your dogs and stumbling into the middle of this

I too work for the railroad, however I work in Detroit Michigan, in a real super industrial area. I was working midnites this summer doubling some tracks up and was witness to a house cat stalking a dog fox. At first i never saw the cat , but only the fox, who at the time was in an intense focus, it was after i half circled the fox that i was able to see the cat crouched low to the ground on the opposite side of the rail. At this time I too was only twenty feet from the animals. I stood stone still thinking i was going to see the fox get ahold of that cat and have it for dinner. Well the cat made the first move, taking two slow slinky steps towards the fox, the fox broke his trance , straightened up and back stepped a couple steps. The cat enboldened took three more steps towards charlie, who at this point turned away from the cat , all four paws on the rail. Still locked in a staring match the cat took a good five or so steps , and the fox had had enough and bolted into the railyard under some boxcars with the cat in high pursuit. What a thing to be a witness too.