What's it come to

3 minutes ago, Bate said:

I don't follow you. The OP is moaning about the number of migrants at his work, the key word here is work. If they're working they're paying their taxes like me & you, problem? 

You're only half right - a lot of them are low skilled workers so, they claim benefits while they're working here. It's a system that they've never contributed to.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sandymere said:

Seems odd, if its a work smoking area, how are they Spongers???? Just the tax on the fags must lol.

Plus how does changing countries lessen immigration surly you just become an immigrant in the country you go to???

There's a difference - I wouldn't move somewhere without having funds and a job in place so that I wouldn't be a drain on society.

Surely you remember the Poles claiming benefits for kids that had never set foot in this country?

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, tillylamp said:

moving on mate.....where are you heading to bud......

We're thinking America or Australia but, that's a little bit away yet mate.

My job experience can transfer to either and, I reckon we've got more in common with some of the folk than the types over here that I don't like.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

My job experience can transfer to either and, I reckon we've got more in common with some of the folk than the types over here that I don't like.

well...the best of luck mate i hope it works out for you where ever you decide to go to bud....

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Bate said:

The OP is speaking of migrants at his work place, in reality they are the same as you wanting to move abroad are they not?

If I was to move to Spain etc I'd make sure I got the money to buy house etc and be able to live without needing a Spanish persons job or sponging benefits .

And Poland , Romanian,hungry and Latvia etc would do fcuk all for us if we went there , unlike our foolish government who gives these cnutd before looking after its own 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Bate said:

But these people do have jobs in place as they are actually working, you're not making any sense whatsoever.

These people working lol 

They claiming everything possible and taking UK for a ride .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bate said:

You would do a lot of things, instead you're stuck moaning about your work colleagues at a factory of low skilled workers.

I ain't stuck no where and surly not a low skilled worker you silly fcuker 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Bate said:

Don't call me surly!

You clearly are, so basically, in Spain, you'd be a fruit picker at best.

By the sounds of it he would be picking up fag douts up off the street for a living …. Only experience he’s got is being in that smoking shelter smoking foreign fags 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Hope you get there bud .

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

By the sounds of it he would be picking up fag douts up off the street for a living …. Only experience he’s got is being in that smoking shelter smoking foreign fags 

Another key board warrior ?