What's it come to

7 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I'm standing in smoke area at work and I'm the only English person out of around 35 people, Romanian,pols , Russians. What as happened to England.

And don't tell me us English don't smoke lol 

I don't like it any more than you do mate. It's an infestation of spongers.

Either change jobs or change countries to somewhere that suits you better - it's not easy but, I'm 50% of the way there and, if I can do it, anyone can.

........... Good luck :thumbs:

7 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I'm standing in smoke area at work and I'm the only English person out of around 35 people, Romanian,pols , Russians. What as happened to England.

And don't tell me us English don't smoke lol 

only got ourselves to blame pal

• Like 1

I live a 5 minute walk from a detention center for illegals and every weekend there are demonstrators { all english } outside the gate fighting for them to be released the government need to get off their high paid job arses and put our own homeless people first   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Bate said:

Changing country.

So? The way things are going here, I think that I can probably move to somewhere with people that match my outlook better than a lot of the folk in this place do nowadays. 

Also, they'd be happy that I'm a contributing member - not like the freeloader spongers that our mob are happy to look after.

• Like 1

We have a good record on smoking, UK as a whole around only about 13% smoke, which is the lower end of the EU scale, much lower than many eastern nations who are often in the high twenty's. So if are working with Bulgarians etc you'll probably find they are more than twice as likely to smoke. Plus social class has an impact on smoking habits, so if the workers are immigrants and managers etc English then the English managers are less likely to be smokers.

When you combine the two you have a reason for the disproportionate numbers of smokers you describe.

In simple terms we lead the way in health choices in regards to smoking.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Either change jobs or change countries to somewhere that suits you better - it's not easy but, I'm 50% of the way there and, if I can do it, anyone can.

Seems odd, if its a work smoking area, how are they Spongers???? Just the tax on the fags must lol.

Plus how does changing countries lessen immigration surly you just become an immigrant in the country you go to???

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

so glad that 98% of the time...I'm working on my Tod and the only other language I will hear...will be Welsh?

Your very lucky ,I drive to work and might as well be in Nigeria, an no I don't feel enriched, just invaded,hearing most these hotels housing refugees are  full of single males,the take over is well under way ! 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, sandymere said:

We have a good record on smoking, UK as a whole around only about 13% smoke, which is the lower end of the EU scale, much lower than many eastern nations who are often in the high twenty's. So if are working with Bulgarians etc you'll probably find they are more than twice as likely to smoke. Plus social class has an impact on smoking habits, so if the workers are immigrants and managers etc English then the English managers are less likely to be smokers.

When you combine the two you have a reason for the disproportionate numbers of smokers you describe.

In simple terms we lead the way in health choices in regards to smoking.

Loads of foreign smoking related cancer patients sponging off the NHS ! Great ! 

6 hours ago, Bate said:

The OP is speaking of migrants at his work place, in reality they are the same as you wanting to move abroad are they not?

No, they're not - if I do move away. I won't be looking for what I can take from a place that the locals have paid for.

6 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

moving on mate.....where are you heading to bud......