lost a finger nail

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well off i go for my scan, with a finger thicker than my fekin wrist, also a lymph node check, then on the 3rd may, my birthday, how ironic is that eh, i have to undergo  a fitness check up the hospit

just got back from a fifty    mile round trip to the hospital,  passed my fitness test wi flying colours, so my operation is to go ahead,   

Hey up Francie, im feeling just fine mate, bo probs whatsoever, ive had a biopsy on my finger and been diagnosed wi melanoma, but ive havent any symptons ,     fingers crossed eh lol , thanks fer aski

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Deker said:

I can see why that come as a shock, not sure what her position is in making a diagnosis, but lets hope she is wrong!

she isnt in  a position in making a diagnosis  mate, the only person, that can make a diagnosis, is at the hospital,, i just have to wait, she was out of order, and yesterday i made that clear to her, 

53 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

just got back from hospital, had a biopsy, tip of my bloody finger has gone, checked my lymph nodes, everything ok there, just have to await the results now

Should have the answer soon enough mate, you,ve done the hard bit getting it looked at hope alls good ?

4 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

just got back from hospital, had a biopsy, tip of my bloody finger has gone, checked my lymph nodes, everything ok there, just have to await the results now

Might aswell get finger removed 

You'll not miss it, just remember it being there 

Then console yourself with Love and Hat tattoos