The unions and Pro Immagration

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Just my opinion bb but thats the problem right there, it can't be about white British men, it has to be about the British people, anything else and it's destined for failure. 

Ok,  British white men and women

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

White patriotic British men need a single organisation to stand with and fck the consequences until we have that we'll always be fckt

If British people want to stand up for each other and make any sort of change politically then its just basic common sense to get behind and support the only legitimate political party to put British people first and thats the British Democratic Party.

• Like 2

The unions are in favour of mass immigration even though that results in lower wages . The feminists don't have a problem with large numbers of on vetted military males being allowed in to the UK and a large precentage of them coming from countries where women are considerd as property.                                                          The LGBT groups are in favour of mass immigration , even though a lot of these people come from countries where gays are killed for being gay .  Bizarre . 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
22 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Just give up ,nothing will happen, no great uprising, as a white UK citizen, the end is near ,we are a load of dumbed down pussies ,Muslim cucks ,I pity our kids ,although most have been brain washed ! 

We watch them roll up in dinghies, and do nothing, we are some how dumbed down ,controlled,or why aren't we uprising,?? 

• Like 1

The unions are not in favour of mass immigration, the corrupt union leaders vote for it because theyre told to do by the money people, the union is meant to be the working man enmasse in the workplaces, however once they get voted in as union reps they soon change their thne and take the corrupt pound note and do as the paymasters tell them. All unions should be a good thing but as we say by lefty influence, it goes tits up due the man with the most money getting his way. Unions are a disgrace, they shaft the working man. 

• Like 2

I often wonder what this unions stance and would have been on mass immigration back in the day. On this day in the picture in 1985 saw the end of working class solidarity never to be seen again. I always said if all the pits had been open when Rotherhams grooming scandal broke the news their would have been a bigger reaction than an EDL march through the town. 

FB_IMG_1678197114733.jpg

• Like 2
15 hours ago, paul sr said:

The unions are in favour of mass immigration even though that results in lower wages . The feminists don't have a problem with large numbers of on vetted military males being allowed in to the UK and a large precentage of them coming from countries where women are considerd as property.                                                          The LGBT groups are in favour of mass immigration , even though a lot of these people come from countries where gays are killed for being gay .  Bizarre . 

Some union leaders were also hardline Brexit supporters like my old union leader Arthur Scargill and i believe the late Bob Crow also wanted us to leave the EU so i don't think any union that supported Brexit would be in favour of mass immigration. Though i will be honest and say a lot of union's in this modern era have been took over by people with views from the hard left and not view's of ordinary working folk another reason why a lot don't choose to be a member of a trade union any more i gave up my membership of the RMT union after i saw one of its banners outside a London police station supporting the protest about the shooting of that individual that caused the riots in London.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I often wonder what this unions stance and would have been on mass immigration back in the day. On this day in the picture in 1985 saw the end of working class solidarity never to be seen again. I always said if all the pits had been open when Rotherhams grooming scandal broke the news their would have been a bigger reaction than an EDL march through the town. 

FB_IMG_1678197114733.jpg

image.jpeg.1e2fd7d4ed8a0bb27f7c7c716c5251b7.jpeg

• Like 1
16 hours ago, waltjnr said:

We watch them roll up in dinghies, and do nothing, we are some how dumbed down ,controlled,or why aren't we uprising,?? 

Because there are too many people like you,quitters.....potentially strong capable people who have been brainwashed to be weak and passive to the point where they are advising their fellow man to " just give up ".......again " im only 1 person what can i possibly do ".....said 50 million people !!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Again,these so called patriotic Brits who have adopted this pathetic " just give up " attitude.....the times coming round again for you to get out there and actually do something.....local elections May 4th myself and a few likeminded chaps have been out the last few weeks like a bunch of overgrown teenagers door to door,chatting,posting leaflets etc.....it worked last time when this area became one of only 2 in the country to have a far right councillor voted in.......embarrassing,yes.....demeaning,yes.....but if you talk the talk you cant hide when it counts.......get out there and support your own.

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1