• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Making and painting/airbrush  fishing lures , just something to get lost in for a few hours... @tillylamp nice pictures mate , I keep meaning to have a go at some other stuff other than the lures. 

other than hunting, what are your past time hobbies....Arry likes his metal detecting plus some others on here.....paulas likes his motorbikes.....and socks makes some good knives....so on and so on..

Making my dad regret not pulling out is also one of my favorite hobbies ?

Posted Images

here's few more that i did after learning a bit more...i drew these out first then free handed them...funnily enough i did these with $2.50 Dollarama paint.(pound shop)...my take at the time of the predator which i have got to finish.....all just on a pad of paper....

IMG_1569.JPG

IMG_1558.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

• Like 14

Mine was modifying/restoring cars an running dogs an general hunting for years but as family expanded the cars come to a end an the dogs are pretty much the same with how the laws gone my hobbies have changed slightly to growing food an fitness training but I’ve been itching to restore/modify something for a few years being a ex mechanic I’m guessing it’s a mid life crisis I’m having but just went an bought a motorcross bike to modify an trick out a bit I’m gunner road legalise it an do a bit of endurance stuff hopefully 

BFF2BED5-C97C-4FC6-9BC0-C28AF3E56B98.jpeg

• Like 8
22 minutes ago, poxon said:

Mine was modifying/restoring cars an running dogs an general hunting for years but as family expanded the cars come to a end an the dogs are pretty much the same with how the laws gone my hobbies have changed slightly to growing food an fitness training but I’ve been itching to restore/modify something for a few years being a ex mechanic I’m guessing it’s a mid life crisis I’m having but just went an bought a motorcross bike to modify an trick out a bit I’m gunner road legalise it an do a bit of endurance stuff hopefully 

nice one bud....nice bike, what mods will you be doing other that the obvious for the actual road.....

17 minutes ago, tillylamp said:

nice one bud....nice bike, what mods will you be doing other that the obvious for the actual road.....

Cheers mate??it’ll be a full strip down and gone through get the frame powder coated ill be putting a plastics restyle kit on it an some graphics a decent exhaust an some reeds plus some bling bling bits an bobs just to personalise it a bit I’ve said to my self I’ll keep the engine it’s self stock but just real clean as I want it reliable as I’ll end up getting carried away it’d end up being to modified that it’d end up keep blowing up something like the bikes below 

835BB714-C61E-490D-A912-B3447F97DB4D.jpeg

91E83DFE-821C-40FE-85C2-E098D3DF9F37.jpeg

• Like 3
1 minute ago, poxon said:

Cheers mate??it’ll be a full strip down and gone through get the frame powder coated ill be putting a plastics restyle kit on it an some graphics a decent exhaust an some reeds plus some bling bling bits an bobs just to personalise it a bit I’ve said to my self I’ll keep the engine it’s self stock but just real clean as I want it reliable as I’ll end up getting carried away it’d end up being to modified that it’d end up keep blowing up something like the bikes below 

Like the look of that ? my kxf450 is road legal great fun ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

i always liked the steel framed better than ali 

why i like the ktms now lol

250 poxon?

25 minutes ago, poxon said:

that will look pretty sweet mate.....are the new plastics interchangeable  or do you have to weld extra lugs on....

it will be interesting to see it finished mate.....i'm all out of likes bud.....

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i always liked the steel framed better than ali 

why i like the ktms now lol

250 poxon?

No only a 125 mate but goes like stink proper little wheelie machine for what it is 

i quit like the beta 300rr 2t there a nice bike

• Like 2
Just now, tillylamp said:

that will look pretty sweet mate.....are the new plastics interchangeable  or do you have to weld extra lugs on....

it will be interesting to see it finished mate.....i'm all out of likes bud.....

There designed to fit the older bikes to give them a modern look 

it’ll probably take me about a year to do I’ll just potter about an do bits an bobs when I’m bored im gonna start getting a list together over the weekend I’ll buy bit’s when I see deals on 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, poxon said:

There designed to fit the older bikes to give them a modern look 

it’ll probably take me about a year to do I’ll just potter about an do bits an bobs when I’m bored im gonna start getting a list together over the weekend I’ll buy bit’s when I see deals on 

i know what you mean bud.....my dads got about 22 old motorbikes and i've seen the same bike upon his workbench for months.....out all out of likes bud......

• Like 2