Energy prices

I once had an electric bill for 14k, every time I thought I'd got on top of it the phone would go dead their end so I'd ring back and have to start all over again.  Long story short I told them to f*ck off as according to their paperwork which I'd saved for a few years they owed me £2600........they didn't,  but that's what the paperwork said. They (after much objection and many exchanges of colourful language) offered to half the bill to 7k (as a gesture of good will) many more days of much more colourful language and they again offered to half it again as yet another "gesture of good will". After a few more days of threats and counter threats I told them to do their worst because I was willing to go to court, I had kept all the correspondence for three years and wouldn't you believe it they offered to drop it to a grand !

I asked the misses what she wanted to do and she was for folding,  truth be known I hadn't paid a bill in three years so I agreed and paid it. I'm 100% sure if I'd of stuck to my guns they'd of folded first, as they say "happy wife, happy life"

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, dillydog said:

I once had an electric bill for 14k, every time I thought I'd got on top of it the phone would go dead their end so I'd ring back and have to start all over again.  Long story short I told them to f*ck off as according to their paperwork which I'd saved for a few years they owed me £2600........they didn't,  but that's what the paperwork said. They (after much objection and many exchanges of colourful language) offered to half the bill to 7k (as a gesture of good will) many more days of much more colourful language and they again offered to half it again as yet another "gesture of good will". After a few more days of threats and counter threats I told them to do their worst because I was willing to go to court, I had kept all the correspondence for three years and wouldn't you believe it they offered to drop it to a grand !

I asked the misses what she wanted to do and she was for folding,  truth be known I hadn't paid a bill in three years so I agreed and paid it. I'm 100% sure if I'd of stuck to my guns they'd of folded first, as they say "happy wife, happy life"

80k ,all the village must have wired up to me meter ?

Big jump from 325 a month 

• Like 1