illegal migrant bill

It's not just those coming on boats or back of lorries that need fcuking off back ,what about the eastern Europeans that are still coming and still getting settled status even though they only been in UK for couple weeks,they coming in to visit family and then having 2/3 years worth of wage slips ,rent receipts etc printed off then getting status to stay in UK

I know a office you can go to in Peterborough and pay £80 and this Romanian cnut will have everything you need printed off to get status in UK ,

they just here for the money ,they all claiming benefits and one lad who works at my place with his misses says openly they both earn nearly five hundred a week plus universal credit tops wages up and pays the rent on £900 a month rented house  because they have 2 kids that's probably still in Romania.

I Would rather have someone who is genuinely running from a war than someone who coming to UK just to make money 

3 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Case of too little too late Gnash

Makes me wonder why now to be honest......i mean lets not pretend there would be any kind of moralistic righteousness to it.....do the figures finally look acceptable ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Makes me wonder why now to be honest......i mean lets not pretend there would be any kind of moralistic righteousness to it.....do the figures finally look acceptable ?

They know there's enough of them here to make us impotent, our concerns about our national identity and our ability to anything about it diminishes daily  

I genuinely think suella braverman and Patel when she was around, actually want to do something about it. They are the type of integrated immigrant that can see how this is going to end up and if it does end up kicking off at some point then her type will come off worst. Let's be honest today's migrants, living in areas that have been totally colonised, huge numbers not even learning English, don't give a fck it people turn against them. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I genuinely think suella braverman and Patel when she was around, actually want to do something about it. They are the type of integrated immigrant that can see how this is going to end up and if it does end up kicking off at some point then her type will come off worst. Let's be honest today's migrants, living in areas that have been totally colonised, huge numbers not even learning English, don't give a fck it people turn against them. 

id love @sandymere to let me get him a bed and breakfast for a week in the migrant shithole area i’d bet out he wanted he would have a skinhead and nazi tattoos after ? lol

its easy to agree with something when it’s not around you ain’t it

• Like 4
22 hours ago, chartpolski said:

The bill should clear this stage, but a government spokesman said today it will get bogged down in the Lords who will try to block it.

He said if there’s no movement on it by the end of the year (!) they may have to use the Parliament Act to get it through.

Nothing will happen until after the next General Election and by that time it will be to late, Labour will be in power and will drop the bill and open the already wide floodgates even further !

Cheers.

if we’re such a democracy why not put the vote to the people we would see then wouldn’t we 

but like brexit the f***ing left ain’t about democracy scummy b*****ds 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

if we’re such a democracy why not put the vote to the people we would see then wouldn’t we 

but like brexit the f***ing left ain’t about democracy scummy b*****ds 

If it were put to a referendum, around 83% would say deport the illegals, a majority would also vote to bring back hanging, but we will never have another referendum on anything, they got their fingers severely burnt with the Brexit referendum, they only allowed it because they expected to win.

They have spent years trying to reverse it.

Traitors, in my mind.

Cheers.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

If it were put to a referendum, around 83% would say deport the illegals, a majority would also vote to bring back hanging, but we will never have another referendum on anything, they got their fingers severely burnt with the Brexit referendum, they only allowed it because they expected to win.

Traitors, in my mind.

Cheers.

well put chart it’s a sad time to be british 

17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Traitors, in my mind.

Cheers.

Was it Mark Twain that said, "If voting actually changed anything, then they wouldn't allow you to vote".  As an aside, if the figure is 83%, what the feck could any government do if we actually stood up and said enough is enough. The solution to this and many other problems is in our hands, we just haven't got the combined balls to do anything about it.

• Like 2

Smoke and mirrors that’s all it is all they want is new house sales and new car sales but with an ageing decreasing population of native whites we ain’t the clients they need so they are just rolling in millions more customers to buy the millions of new homes popping out of every corn field in every quiet corner of the land ?

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Smoke and mirrors that’s all it is all they want is new house sales and new car sales but with an ageing decreasing population of native whites we ain’t the clients they need so they are just rolling in millions more customers to buy the millions of new homes popping out of every corn field in every quiet corner of the land ?

Got to be more to it than that mate. The average white native in this country is a limp dick in comparison to his forefathers ( I include myself). These feckers they are letting in still have a feral fcuk you attitude with little loyalty to anyone or thing. They won't roll over anytime soon like we have. Part of me is looking on with interest in a perverse way. When they're throwing gays and trans and whoever else they care to off of buildings and fcuking over the lives of the traitors standing with welcome placards I think I might actually enjoy it.  How any government doesn't know where this is heading or thinks they can control them defies belief. Even left wingers trying to appease them, they simply see that as western weakness and go for more.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Flood the towns with 3rd world scum and the current residents want to move out to a new build 

• Like 3