A.cocker/D.wheeler lines

On 26/03/2023 at 13:42, downsouth said:

Foxy and Dilly were litter mates and never got bred together.On the peds that the yanks were posting it had them down as wheelers foxy and Dilly when Foxy didn’t even belong to Derek.I was invited on one of them American forums years ago.I lasted about a week before the chucked me back off when I started stating that that the peds they had from Booth were incorrect.

Are you sure ????

Screenshot_20230328_100540_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AC Blitz before he was renamed soldier bottom pic is his littermate Butch

Dogs bred for type,  I dont know much about a true DW bred dog bred by the man himself so cant comment. The only one ive seen was SE Rock, a little dog with pricked ears and a curly pig tail. Any

Very few can/will be honest when it comes to the breeding of the blackdogs...sly matings, taking litters from untested dogs/bitches,breeding from known failure's,buying in stolen dogs and saying f**k

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2023 at 18:57, downsouth said:

Yeah mate.Foxy was Rocks Sire,G Sire and Gt GSire.Probably why he was such an ugly spastic looking f**ker

What was the real background of them D.S? Was it a bull Russel bitch bred to poker or a son off poker?

• Like 1
22 hours ago, tinytiger said:

What was the real background of them D.S? Was it a bull Russel bitch bred to poker or a son off poker?

In Colin Didriksen book he says Bella ( dam of Foxy and Dilly) was by Poker  out of Susie in the chapter before be gives Susie's breeding as bull/ russell she down from fighting line and a bitch called Rosie a pitdog

below Susie's breeding, Bella's breeding and Foxy and Dilly 

20230415_154930.jpg

20230415_154714.jpg

Screenshot_20230410_141402_Photos.jpg

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 10
23 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

In Colin Didriksen book he says Bella ( dam of Foxy and Dilly) was by Poker  out of Susie in the chapter before be gives Susie's breeding as bull/ russell she down from fighting line and a bitch called Rosie a pitdog

20230415_154930.jpg

20230415_154714.jpg

Slightly different to the ped he wrote out for me when aI spent a good couple of hours drinking tea and chatting with him.But just like Nuttal and a few of them other older boys you could ask them about a particular breeding 3 or 4 different times and get 3 or 4 different answers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Slightly different to the ped he wrote out for me when aI spent a good couple of hours drinking tea and chatting with him.But just like Nuttal and a few of them other older boys you could ask them about a particular breeding 3 or 4 different times and get 3 or 4 different answers

Amen to that fecker ?Spoke to Derek few times and it’s always a different outcome for everything mentioned …lol.

2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

That really fucks things up doesn't it. It's a c**t when your not sure exactly what ya have.?

Thing is mate does it really matter when it 5 or 6 generations back does it really matter as its only breeding terriers.Youve only got to look at some of the brain dead illiterate c**ts producing working terriers to see that it ain't exactly a science.

• Like 7

When i asked Derek  he comfimed what i posted here and some years ago i must add and Brian used to have a A4 note pad with all his breedings written down, i had pleasure of a few brews with him and he'd pass it over for me to read these went from his breedings of the 1950's right up until 2005 at that time  maybe i was just lucky .... does it really matter of course it does, research and more research before people  post is probably the anwsers certainly would stop false information been passed on as first hand knowledge would of saved rob a dog and few other paper hangers  some embarrassment  

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

When asked Derek  he comfimed what i posted here and some years ago i must add and Brian used to have a A4 note pad with all his breedings written down, i had pleasure of a few brews with him and he'd pass it over for me to read these went from his breedings of the 1950's right up until 2005 at that time  maybe i was just lucky .... does it really matter of course it does, research and more research before people  post is probably the anwsers certainly would stop false information been passed on as first hand knowledge would of save rob a dog and few other paper hangers  some embarrassment  

Wouldnt have mattered to boothy coz hed still have made everything out to be his own.And Brian could be the worst one for giving you a different version of a breeding each time you asked him and even making pedigrees up for dogs.I even made the mistake of telling him I started off with Gould dogs once and spent the next hour listening to him rant on about how he bred Smithy

8 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Wouldnt have mattered to boothy coz hed still have made everything out to be his own.And Brian could be the worst one for giving you a different version of a breeding each time you asked him and even making pedigrees up for dogs.I even made the mistake of telling him I started off with Gould dogs once and spent the next hour listening to him rant on about how he bred Smithy

In  all the years i knew Brian that was around about 40 years , not once did he claim to of bred Smithy, he always claimed the dog was half his breeding and it was Colin Didriksen who bred the dog,selling him to Ray Smith of dagenham who then sold him to Ken Gould 

No point slagging Brian off now he's passed away ? 

Like i said do your research less chance of f***ing up with steatments such as ''they had no bull or russell in them'' as the kids say these days ''own it'' and stop dragging others in to cover up your mistake 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

In  all the years i knew Brian that was around about 40 years , not once did he claim to of bred Smithy, he always claimed the dog was half his breeding and it was Colin Didriksen who bred the dog,selling him to Ray Smith of dagenham who then sold him to Ken Gould 

Like i said do your research less chance of f***ing up with steatments such as ''they had no bull or russell in them'' as the kids say these days ''own it'' and stop dragging others in to cover up your 

There was plenty good nutall stuff around at one point 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Glyn..... said:

Like i said do your research less chance of f***ing up with steatments such as ''they had no bull or russell in them'' as the kids say these days ''own it'' and stop dragging others in to cover up your mistake 

Like I said I only went on what colin told me but like I also said people say different things for one reason or another.Look how many different dogs theres been over the years that were supposedly bred one way then it comes out they were bred another.And just because he never told you he bred it doesnt mean he never told me he did.

• Haha 1
On 15/04/2023 at 15:56, Glyn..... said:

20230415_154930.jpg

20230415_154714.jpg

He bred off poker at 12 months?

• Like 1