A.cocker/D.wheeler lines

11 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

What % of Wheeler would have been in the dog I had off you years back 

The sire was pretty much all Dereks stuff but some of the earlier stuff before Ellis's Rock was brought in.More on the origional Jester/tess breeding.And then he was out of my old bitch who had no wheeler blood in her so he was pretty much half Dereks stuff.Although Derek was mostly using other peoples dogs to get what he got.

• Like 2

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AC Blitz before he was renamed soldier bottom pic is his littermate Butch

Dogs bred for type,  I dont know much about a true DW bred dog bred by the man himself so cant comment. The only one ive seen was SE Rock, a little dog with pricked ears and a curly pig tail. Any

Very few can/will be honest when it comes to the breeding of the blackdogs...sly matings, taking litters from untested dogs/bitches,breeding from known failure's,buying in stolen dogs and saying f**k

Posted Images

Dogs bred for type, 

I dont know much about a true DW bred dog bred by the man himself so cant comment. The only one ive seen was SE Rock, a little dog with pricked ears and a curly pig tail. Anyone who knew Rock will tell you he wouldn't line a bitch, and produced very few offspring. Yet I have seen peds of lots of dogs with him in their breeding. I remember bullshitter trying to line the Gin bitch( a spewer) with Rock, and he wouldn't line her. Bullshitter tried to even pop the dog on and only ever got a slip couple of seconds. This apparently resulted in the Tonic/Jack litter according to the peds, but the lads know that the sire of Tonic was a son of Buzz, a choc dog from Ayrshire that was purchased from Nuttal, and had no wheeler blood. This son on return home was put to Gin his dame as Rock wouldn't line the bitch. I have seen Buzz on peds as Bullshitters Tan a completely different dog, and era, another lie.  I remember a dig on an earth that was never dug before, a testing place. There was Jack, Snapper and 2 other smooth bully headed red dogs called wheeler dogs, all tried and failled. A young broken coated black dog was dropped and dug putting in a good performance. This dog was called Post I believe he ended up in Norfolk after being purchased by Joe Hefferman. Incedently Post sire could be traced back to Bullshitter original Tan. Tan was bred by DL and was 1/2 border/nuttal and was away back on Post sire side, a dog called Jake that was used on bitchs belonging to N S. As stated dogs bred for type, and labelled wheeler  but have nothing to do with the man. The dogs that failed that day went on to produce many litters, and the dog that put the game on the bank was sold as he didn't fit the type.

Sorry a bit of track.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
On 23/03/2023 at 11:05, ROM1 said:

Dogs bred for type, 

I dont know much about a true DW bred dog bred by the man himself so cant comment. The only one ive seen was SE Rock, a little dog with pricked ears and a curly pig tail. Anyone who knew Rock will tell you he wouldn't line a bitch, and produced very few offspring. Yet I have seen peds of lots of dogs with him in their breeding. I remember bullshitter trying to line the Gin bitch( a spewer) with Rock, and he wouldn't line her. Bullshitter tried to even pop the dog on and only ever got a slip couple of seconds. This apparently resulted in the Tonic/Jack litter according to the peds, but the lads know that the sire of Tonic was a son of Buzz, a choc dog from Ayrshire that was purchased from Nuttal, and had no wheeler blood. This son on return home was put to Gin his dame as Rock wouldn't line the bitch. I have seen Buzz on peds as Bullshitters Tan a completely different dog, and era, another lie.  I remember a dig on an earth that was never dug before, a testing place. There was Jack, Snapper and 2 other smooth bully headed red dogs called wheeler dogs, all tried and failled. A young broken coated black dog was dropped and dug putting in a good performance. This dog was called Post I believe he ended up in Norfolk after being purchased by Joe Hefferman. Incedently Post sire could be traced back to Bullshitter original Tan. Tan was bred by DL and was 1/2 border/nuttal and was away back on Post sire side, a dog called Jake that was used on bitchs belonging to N S. As stated dogs bred for type, and labelled wheeler  but have nothing to do with the man. The dogs that failed that day went on to produce many litters, and the dog that put the game on the bank was sold as he didn't fit the type.

Sorry a bit of track.

The original Tan a choc dog brought by rob a dog and his cousin  was mother son breeding Nuttalls Sonny x Penny, Tan was mated to a border that mating produced the dam of Nuttall Rocky 

Glyns right bullshitters cousin owned 1/2 share of Tan, and was told he was lost to ground.  Tan was sold by bullshitter. Frenchie bought the dog, and Tan was then sold to Wil mac in Scotland. Tan was put to WMs little ped lakeland bitch to produce a nice red bitch. A bitch going back to this mating was then taken to Bill Brightmore, and bred to Deek, a choc dog out of 1 of my dogs x Tug, a daughter of Bill's choc dog Shaka. Al St kept this line, and took his bitch to NS to produce Jake Drum etc l. A keeper Steve I dug with once who owned Drum, and showed me the ped, and asked if I could fill in some of the blanks and this was the breeding he was give  AS bitch going back to Tan through Tany, Paddy etc x Keith I think NS dog was called.

• Like 6

Glyn I was told Duncans son owned the mother of Tan and he didn't know the breeding,  and thought she was 1/2 border, and that bullshitter talked him in to using 1 of Bryan's dogs. Just shows you if you don't breed it yourself believe nothing 

23 hours ago, ROM1 said:

Glyn I was told Duncans son owned the mother of Tan and he didn't know the breeding,  and thought she was 1/2 border, and that bullshitter talked him in to using 1 of Bryan's dogs. Just shows you if you don't breed it yourself believe nothing 

ROM1 , Brian definitely bred Tan i think you could be getting mixed up with the dog Rocky John Lawton bred , i'll post  some the letters that where written 22 years ago 

Screenshot_20230325_121800_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230325_121725_Photos.jpg

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 5

You will be right Glyn I only knew the Tan dog.  What was behind him was told to me by bullshitter. 2 of my mates had pups out of gin, and they were given different peds. 1 stated that they were sired by Rice's Bullet another was sired by a son out of Foxy cross Dilly, a mating that apparently never happened 

Glyn I was called by Brian and asked to sign a statement about all the lies bullshitter told at the time. He told me kevin and DW were righting letters to back Brian up. I think they were put on a website called Rookies or something like that, but I didn't want to be involved with puppy pedlars and didn't even own a computer at the time

Edited by ROM1
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, ROM1 said:

You will be right Glyn I only knew the Tan dog.  What was behind him was told to me by bullshitter. 2 of my mates had pups out of gin, and they were given different peds. 1 stated that they were sired by Rice's Bullet another was sired by a son out of Foxy cross Dilly, a mating that apparently never happened 

Glyn I was called by Brian and asked to sign a statement about all the lies bullshitter told at the time. He told me kevin and DW were righting letters to back Brian up. I think they were put on a website called Rookies or something like that, but I didn't want to be involved with puppy pedlars and didn't even own a computer at the time

Going back a few year them letters Glyn just put up i remember lads showing me them hasnt that not been said to RB before on other sites about faking peds with other dogs aswell mate mine after been banned off few sites over pointing that out. Whatever the story is with him he did produce some decent dogs over here at one time.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ROM1 said:

ROM1, Brian came to see me with all the  letters to post on the internet  , i was pretty shit on computers at the time so after a chat with the owner of Roady's terrier site she typed  them all and put them up and i  just watched  the mayhem unfold both in ireland and USA i got death threats from both country's seems gullible fools don't  like people to know they got conned lol ,  some of the biggest defenders of rob a dog have now moved on to the AC bloodlines 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

ROM1, Brian came to see me with all the  letters to post on the internet  , i was pretty shit on computers at the time so after a chat with the owner of Roady's terrier site she typed  them all and put them up and i  just watched  the mayhem unfold both in ireland and USA i got death threats from both country's seems gullible fools don't  like people to know they got conned lol ,  some of the biggest defenders of rob a dog have now moved on to the AC bloodlines 

Ya only told the truth fairplay to ya Glyn

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
23 hours ago, ROM1 said:

Foxy and Dilly were litter mates and never got bred together.On the peds that the yanks were posting it had them down as wheelers foxy and Dilly when Foxy didn’t even belong to Derek.I was invited on one of them American forums years ago.I lasted about a week before the chucked me back off when I started stating that that the peds they had from Booth were incorrect.

• Like 8