A.cocker/D.wheeler lines

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AC Blitz before he was renamed soldier bottom pic is his littermate Butch

Dogs bred for type,  I dont know much about a true DW bred dog bred by the man himself so cant comment. The only one ive seen was SE Rock, a little dog with pricked ears and a curly pig tail. Any

Very few can/will be honest when it comes to the breeding of the blackdogs...sly matings, taking litters from untested dogs/bitches,breeding from known failure's,buying in stolen dogs and saying f**k

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, wildey123 said:

You would no your up he’s arse 

Get over yourself just leave the mans of your mouth 79 yrs of age he is just wants a bit peace be left alone to go about his business quietly. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Russel digger said:

They don't scream like a little girl when they get bit like you did in westmeath do you want me to carry on

Was this the time I was showing off kissing the yoke and it bit me threw the finger,f**k me I was screaming like a girl it didn’t half hurt haha,I’ve just never been in to using tongues myself 

2 minutes ago, chesney said:

Get over yourself just leave the mans of your mouth 79 yrs of age he is just wants a bit peace be left alone to go about his business quietly. 

Well stop butting your nose in when people are asking for a pup out if he’s lines,if their diluted or not ur the prick starting slagging people every time cockers name is mentioned 

17 minutes ago, wildey123 said:

Well stop butting your nose in when people are asking for a pup out if he’s lines,if their diluted or not ur the prick starting slagging people every time cockers name is mentioned 

Im no prick ok you just wind it in and f**k off yourself ok

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, wildey123 said:

Was this the time I was showing off kissing the yoke and it bit me threw the finger,f**k me I was screaming like a girl it didn’t half hurt haha,I’ve just never been in to using tongues myself 

Heard about that myself, everyone pissing themselves laughing. Lol. 

2 hours ago, wildey123 said:

What’s the fuss with these cocker dogs are they even any good ?

Maybe folk will remember his name in conversation regarding his dogs and there work what will they say  about you yeah I remember one year he actually got  a dig 2 foot it was ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've used these in my Spaniel Terrier X's.  They seem to do the trick for what I wanted. I used the largest Terrier I know, a real brute of a dog and not what I would call a true digging dog, or at least not a weekly user.

On 17/03/2023 at 14:36, undertaker said:

I know of lads that had Ellis wheeler stuff couple years ago and didn't get much results off them now keep stuff off the  ac dogs  bloodline and are very happy with them 

I have  seen only only a couple of genuine wheeler stuff but they were reckless and got beat up pretty quick  they weren't for me