A.cocker/D.wheeler lines

1 hour ago, chesney said:

The point of my original post was AC is in his later years and just wants to left alone to go about his business quietly  the mans gentleman and will engage in conversation with anyone thats contacted him huge respect to man for what he has working terriers guranteed there wont be another like him.  To many lads have made of the back his name we all know who they are they sell as i said watered version of the original stock slap that name to it for gain simple as  that constant over breeding flooding the country with so called stock. There lads on sites commenting its to hard and the dogs constantly laid up well any dogman worth theresalt will know how to use  that type dog and there is a reason why the line has been  so sought after it produces better results than most and has revived alot of other lines. The continous thing of certain lads coming on here to take a dig at the man are the very same lads are buddies with the lads that have peddled the watered down version constantly for a good decade or more now but yet the same lads are continously on the blower looking for stuff direct of the same line that is a fact mates of mine have been bombarded aswell with the same requests. Leave the man have a bit peace in his later years have bit respect for your  elders the american lads show him the greatest of respect and he ways replys to them in kind.

If u are referring to me say it man grew a pair.right IL tell u I ain't friends with them type it's your mates and lads that are in your area that are buying up them dogs off them just tell it right not one sided for you to look the golden boy.and you were the very first man to make a lot of money for the peddlers back in the day when u were buddies with them.pot calling kettle black.u are dam glad to have the peddlers breeding put into your yard if u hate them that much get different types 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AC Blitz before he was renamed soldier bottom pic is his littermate Butch

Dogs bred for type,  I dont know much about a true DW bred dog bred by the man himself so cant comment. The only one ive seen was SE Rock, a little dog with pricked ears and a curly pig tail. Any

Very few can/will be honest when it comes to the breeding of the blackdogs...sly matings, taking litters from untested dogs/bitches,breeding from known failure's,buying in stolen dogs and saying f**k

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, sionnach99 said:

I don’t think that’s where lads have the problem mate of course he got his terriers off someone to begin with. But he bred from good stock and the knowledge he has in breeding shines through in a lot of the dogs he has produced over the years it’s not as if he was just churning out pups for money.  Where a lot of lads have a problem myself included is when he was good to lads giving them pups whether sold or gifted, and linings, those same lads went on to breed the bollox outta dogs to churn out pups selling them solely off his name not there working ability . Ac seems a gent I know lads who friendly with him as I said before I don’t know him personally. He helped a lot of yards out and then those who got them used them for money diluting blood and selling them off the mans name. That’s wrong. I’m sure the man had no problems with those he gave pups or linings to who continued keeping the blood tight and do right by the dogs. The problem is some took advantage and f****d it for him. 

That's a fair point.. you're right, if he bred litters solely for the right reasons ie. Improving/maintaining a working line then of course there's a big difference than simply churning out pups for money. Point taken in that regard. I don't know the man or the line...

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, undertaker said:

If u are referring to me say it man grew a pair.right IL tell u I ain't friends with them type it's your mates and lads that are in your area that are buying up them dogs off them just tell it right not one sided for you to look the golden boy.and you were the very first man to make a lot of money for the peddlers back in the day when u were buddies with them.pot calling kettle black.u are dam glad to have the peddlers breeding put into your yard if u hate them that much get different types 

Ok i am referring  to you dickhead you wont find anywhere that i have sold to anyone fact i never claimed to have anything either anything i did get bough long time ago thats well gone. We bred our back by using our own stuff and one dog put into that. Did people come looking for stuff over the years they did i pointed them to lads that had plenty of it did make of it never did others they sure did. Ya keep coming ruining evrry thread your a spas eddie

Edited by chesney
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, chesney said:

Ok i am referring  to you dickhead you wont find anywhere that i have sold to anyone fact i never claimed to have anything either anything i did get bough long time ago thats well gone. We bred our back by using our own stuff and one dog put into that. Did people come looking for stuff over the years they did i pointed them to lads that had plenty of it did make of it never did others they sure did. Ya keep coming ruining evrry thread your a spas eddie

But did your mates not buy in dogs and did ye not use dogs bred by the peddlers.and you ruined the thread with your smart answers straight lad who posted wanted to no about the line of dogs but you came on as a super protecter of cocker dog breeding.and final time there not my mates looking for info on dogs u or u're bunch clowns have 

Just now, undertaker said:

But did your mates not buy in dogs and did ye not use dogs bred by the peddlers.and you ruined the thread with your smart answers straight lad who posted wanted to no about the line of dogs but you came on as a super protecter of cocker dog breeding.and final time there not my mates looking for info on dogs u or u're bunch clowns have.and take your finger out dogs arse there must be a knocking shop near u go in and spend 50 quid u might get your eyesight back 

22 minutes ago, undertaker said:

But did your mates not buy in dogs and did ye not use dogs bred by the peddlers.and you ruined the thread with your smart answers straight lad who posted wanted to no about the line of dogs but you came on as a super protecter of cocker dog breeding.and final time there not my mates looking for info on dogs u or u're bunch clowns have 

Im a protector of  nobody eddietard no lads that digs with me  have bought in anything believe it or not what we have is our own bred by ourselves couple lads around have never had to put there hands in there pocket as much you as really want to believe otherwise that is a fact. We used one dog that yous all chased after the success we had with that one mating actually i did use the dog once more over his daughter. And yes you have been in the back round seeking info on what exactly is in these yards you and your name alone keeps coming up you wont ever seek the info your looking for as much as you try and ask it wont ever happen  you trying your very best extract that info through others aswell so you can pass that on give up the chase pal. 

Edited by chesney

Stephen that's something I will never need is what you have sure your pals are seeking the same blood I have.and if you are referring to nidge dog ye had great results to him fairplay but wasn't my mates seeking him it was your pals in tip.then what was done to lad that bought was wrong sold a dog cudnt produce anymore but u don't hear that it's all one-sided with ye and your mates have tommy blood in yards simple

40 minutes ago, undertaker said:

Stephen that's something I will never need is what you have sure your pals are seeking the same blood I have.and if you are referring to nidge dog ye had great results to him fairplay but wasn't my mates seeking him it was your pals in tip.then what was done to lad that bought was wrong sold a dog cudnt produce anymore but u don't hear that it's all one-sided with ye and your mates have tommy blood in yards simple

Well at least ya spelled my name right i hate when its spelled with the v. There no tommy on any thd yards here i can gurantee you that i personally took care them myself there is few about in of one of our bitchs aint it these yards and it was got of another lad that has nothing to do with me. Your getting me mixed up with other lads that are doing there own thing just like i does mine. Plenty enquiries have from your end make no bones about that. Ye i did hear what happened when your mate bought that dog a c**ts trick if its true 

10 hours ago, chesney said:

The point of my original post was AC is in his later years and just wants to left alone to go about his business quietly  the mans gentleman and will engage in conversation with anyone thats contacted him huge respect to man for what he has working terriers guranteed there wont be another like him.  To many lads have made of the back his name we all know who they are they sell as i said watered version of the original stock slap that name to it for gain simple as  that constant over breeding flooding the country with so called stock. There lads on sites commenting its to hard and the dogs constantly laid up well any dogman worth theresalt will know how to use  that type dog and there is a reason why the line has been  so sought after it produces better results than most and has revived alot of other lines. The continous thing of certain lads coming on here to take a dig at the man are the very same lads are buddies with the lads that have peddled the watered down version constantly for a good decade or more now but yet the same lads are continously on the blower looking for stuff direct of the same line that is a fact mates of mine have been bombarded aswell with the same requests. Leave the man have a bit peace in his later years have bit respect for your  elders the american lads show him the greatest of respect and he ways replys to them in