A.cocker/D.wheeler lines

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AC Blitz before he was renamed soldier bottom pic is his littermate Butch

Dogs bred for type,  I dont know much about a true DW bred dog bred by the man himself so cant comment. The only one ive seen was SE Rock, a little dog with pricked ears and a curly pig tail. Any

Very few can/will be honest when it comes to the breeding of the blackdogs...sly matings, taking litters from untested dogs/bitches,breeding from known failure's,buying in stolen dogs and saying f**k

Posted Images

9 hours ago, undertaker said:

I don't need to locate them or text them but I'd say there more your mates than mine I don't need boothsxbull yokes and isn't your mates the ones buying in all dogs around the country with anything ac stuff.nidge tommy red dog ye cudnt make it up lol ???.see you bring all this attention on anything about ac dogs lad simply asked about the line of dogs not the man himself u jump in he retired and peddlers selling dogs diluted stuff.but ye forget ye sold pups to that were sold as full ac stuff when the big bull x was used to bred yere pure stuff and ye buy off the peddlers still class one clowns in your circles ??????

Got great results with that mating farless booth stuff in there then you will ever know ya wanker ya bred 100s dogs and that one mating had yous all runnning to use that 1 dog. You on about bulls going into stuff yous were a it way before anyone and still are. You slating that man for buying up few dogs ya cause you couldnt afford them anyway your issue with thst man is he bought your pride and joy your red dog. Ya went down down got a service of the chap and then told him tge bitch never held a c**ts trick that is. Show me where i ever sold or bought in i bought your red dog alright. I dont have to claim i have any pure stuff iv bred me own using one dog.  Very few in my circle goes to show what ya know but o do know one thing lads your very close to have done enough enquiring. Ya wont find any tommy blood or any other in my yard bar one dog i used bou 7 r 8 yr ago the very same dog that yous all chased after with that one cross. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, chesney said:

Got great results with that mating farless booth stuff in there then you will ever know ya wanker ya bred 100s dogs and that one mating had yous all runnning to use that 1 dog. You on about bulls going into stuff yous were a it way before anyone and still are. You slating that man for buying up few dogs ya cause you couldnt afford them anyway your issue with thst man is he bought your pride and joy your red dog. Ya went down down got a service of the chap and then told him tge bitch never held a c**ts trick that is. Show me where i ever sold or bought in i bought your red dog alright. I dont have to claim i have any pure stuff iv bred me own using one dog.  Very few in my circle goes to show what ya know but o do know one thing lads your very close to have done enough enquiring. Ya wont find any tommy blood or any other in my yard bar one dog i used bou 7 r 8 yr ago the very same dog that yous all chased after with that one cross. 

It's all the one ways your ways or no ways u always have to be top man ???? crying cowards back more gud luck muppet just came back to have one last laugh at u simple Brain.as for a c**ts trick learned that from u with sly bredings u done off dogs and bitches that u peddle to all young lads in around tip how many were called secret dog ????

Edited by undertaker

Im far  from topman never claimed to be either. Only bitch ever went back to tipp was one to its rightfull owner but you would knowthat . There was never any sly breedings done as ya call it i used soldier on a bitch just like he used my mates dog and never gave him back anything of it but you know all about that. So ye i used soldier on a bitch what a litter that was 2 very very good dogs of it snd again lads you know very well tried there heart and soul for pups services and straws out them same dogs shame they died at there work we could of held them and pimped them out but we dont do that we work them and work them hard and work them and work them thsts what we do and cull whats not up to it. Its called working dogs i could do whole threads on it pics anall but that day is gone id only be feeding my ego by doing  that im not topman im just good at what i do bye bye Eddie .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One thing I will say ac  as much to my  knowledge has never done any  man a  wrong turn he's  gifted many dogs and lined plenty yet his name always brings arguments up  let him be he's done more than most and as upped the blood in many yards both sides of the water if you have points to score leave it between yourselfs 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
8 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

One thing I will say ac  as much to my  knowledge has never done any  man a  wrong turn he's  gifted many dogs and lined plenty yet his name always brings arguments up  let him be he's done more than most and as upped the blood in many yards both sides of the water if you have points to score leave it between yourselfs 

True words 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Well said . Admin should give him the respect he deserves and pull this thread leave things settle , thread headin in the wrong direction. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Ac is as genuine man as you will get.fact.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

No body disputing ac is genuine man it's when lads reply that he is out of dogs and peddlers are selling off his when infact half Ireland uk are happy to have his bloodline and only for lads that bought dogs years ago they wudnt have that line around in yards

• Like 1
2 hours ago, undertaker said:

No body disputing ac is genuine man it's when lads reply that he is out of dogs and peddlers are selling off his when infact half Ireland uk are happy to have his bloodline and only for lads that bought dogs years ago they wudnt have that line around in yards

One of the biggest peddlers of his name was tp with nigger who he bought as a stud when ac had to leave him over the the water and tp bought him as a stud and used him on anything including first season bitches  ac himself has always been a gent and genuine 

Edited by Blackmag

The point of my original post was AC is in his later years and just wants to left alone to go about his business quietly  the mans gentleman and will engage in conversation with anyone thats contacted him huge respect to man for what he has working terriers guranteed there wont be another like him.  To many lads have made of the back his name we all know who they are they sell as i said watered version of the original stock slap that name to it for gain simple as  that constant over breeding flooding the country with so called stock. There lads on sites commenting its to hard and the dogs constantly laid up well any dogman worth theresalt will know how to use  that type dog and there is a reason why the line has been  so sought after it produces better results than most and has revived alot of other lines. The continous thing of certain lads coming on here to take a dig at the man are the very same lads are buddies with the lads that have peddled the watered down version constantly for a good decade or more now but yet the same lads are continously on the blower looking for stuff direct of the same line that is a fact mates of mine have been bombarded aswell with the same requests. Leave the man have a bit peace in his later years have bit respect for your  elders the american lads show him the greatest of respect and he ways replys to them in kind.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

One of the biggest peddlers of his name was tp with nigger who he bought as a stud when ac had to leave him over the the water and tp bought him as a stud and used him on anything including first season bitches  ac himself has always been a gent and genuine 

By the sounds of things AC is a gent and his terriers seem to have a v good name. But correct me if I'm wrong, did he not get his terriers from someone else originally and sold pups, more than likely quoting the original breeding as he did. And all this time did he not use outcrosses along the way... So are they still pure AC terriers? & If he never used any outcrosses are they not pure original owners terriers? 

38 minutes ago, Evil knievil said:

By the sounds of things AC is a gent and his terriers seem to have a v good name. But correct me if I'm wrong, did he not get his terriers from someone else originally and sold pups, more than likely quoting the original breeding as he did. And all this time did he not use outcrosses along the way... So are they still pure AC terriers? & If he never used any outcrosses are they not pure original owners terriers? 

I don’t think that’s where lads have the problem mate of course he got his terriers off someone to begin with. But he bred from good stock and the knowledge he has in breeding shines through in a lot of the dogs he has produced over the years it’s not as if he was just churning out pups for money.  Where a lot of lads have a problem myself included is when he was good to lads giving them pups whether sold or gifted, and linings, those same lads went on to breed the bollox outta dogs to churn out pups selling them solely off his name not there working ability . Ac seems a gent I know lads who friendly with him as I said before I don’t know him personally. He helped a lot of yards out and then those who got them used them for money diluting blood and selling them off the mans name. That’s wrong. I’m sure the man had no problems with those he gave pups or linings to who continued keeping the blood tight and do right by the dogs. The problem is some took advantage and f****d it for him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2