A.cocker/D.wheeler lines

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AC Blitz before he was renamed soldier bottom pic is his littermate Butch

Dogs bred for type,  I dont know much about a true DW bred dog bred by the man himself so cant comment. The only one ive seen was SE Rock, a little dog with pricked ears and a curly pig tail. Any

Very few can/will be honest when it comes to the breeding of the blackdogs...sly matings, taking litters from untested dogs/bitches,breeding from known failure's,buying in stolen dogs and saying f**k

Posted Images

On 12/03/2023 at 22:00, chesney said:

AC is out terriers now pushing on 79 now  still few about peddling the watered down version of the original stuff they got years ago.

He would want to get off the America page's so ! Putting up pictures of his dog's waiting to be dug and pictures of dog's on his yard lol Out of terriers me hole ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Beetrootbob said:

He would want to get off the America page's so ! Putting up pictures of his dog's waiting to be dug and pictures of dog's on his yard lol Out of terriers me hole ? 

Whats up boy were ya refused 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, undertaker said:

There is plenty of dogs with ac bloodline working them and not diluted like some who have added boothsxbulls in them and the few that is peddling is coming mainly from Munster area of ireland

Plenty of it about so much of it that your setting Fb sites to locate the where abouts of all dogs bred down of them. Lads you know on the text quizing about dogs and pups and services haha ffs 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, chesney said:

Plenty of it about so much of it that your setting Fb sites to locate the where abouts of all dogs bred down of them. Lads you know on the text quizing about dogs and pups and services haha ffs 

I don't need to locate them or text them but I'd say there more your mates than mine I don't need boothsxbull yokes and isn't your mates the ones buying in all dogs around the country with anything ac stuff.nidge tommy red dog ye cudnt make it up lol ???.see you bring all this attention on anything about ac dogs lad simply asked about the line of dogs not the man himself u jump in he retired and peddlers selling dogs diluted stuff.but ye forget ye sold pups to that were sold as full ac stuff when the big bull x was used to bred yere pure stuff and ye buy off the peddlers still class one clowns in your circles ??????

Edited by undertaker

These aul threads about these dogs have run there course , no more than boys posting on fb using his name to make few handy pound. I don’t know the man never met him but he definitely left his mark on terriers fair play to him . I’m sure he not fond of his name being used time and time again selling dogs, arguing and shite. Enjoy what dogs ye have for what they are and get on with it things are hard enough…This thread should be pulled before it turns into another one really. Just my opinion no difference to me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2