• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gotta love THL ! It used to be “could a bull x pull a red deer”. Now it’s GSP’s coursing and pulling them !! Cheers.  

It appears you haven’t learned any lesson though ! The lesson you should have learned was that this is the internet….not the real world. You will never meet 99.9% of the members on here, but

Nothing like a self ritious motha fucka we are all in your shadows sir 

We often followed Cape hunting dogs when they had singled out a buffalo weighing well over a ton and stopped it yes there was a few of them but the size difference was massive and like my driver !uswaller said they can kick on abit 

• Haha 1
  • levigsp changed the title to S
4 hours ago, levigsp said:

So I have finally learned my lesson, its took a while I know.

This is aimed at those whom the cap fits. There a more arseholes on this sit then hunters.

Well that’s a good thing for you then because the people that have done a bit of hunting can see straight through your bullshit

This is aimed at those whom the cap fits. There a more arseholes on this sit then hunters.

Good day to you sir now stick to your game hunting and charging people copious amounts of money then dwelling on it and trieing to belittle every body and we,ll enjoy what we do sham on motha fucka

It appears you haven’t learned any lesson though !

The lesson you should have learned was that this is the internet….not the real world.

You will never meet 99.9% of the members on here, but you seem to take their replies seriously.

Mind you, I was the same, well not quite as bad, but it took some cataclysmic events in my life, and a seven year break from the site, to change my outlook completely. Now it’s a bit of fun, an opportunity to meet some good lads and do a bit of hunting, have a craic, and maybe make a lifelong friend or two !

If you’ve only done 10% of what you say you have, then you will have done a lot more than some and your reminiscing would be a welcome addition to the site.

Your humour, much like mine, isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, nothing wrong with that, but you can appear condescending or patronising at times. Maybe that’s just you, or maybe it’s just me !

Still, I spat the dummy out one time, so perhaps I’m not the best to give advice, but I’m sure you have a lot to offer the site. ?

Cheers.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

It appears you haven’t learned any lesson though !

The lesson you should have learned was that this is the internet….not the real world.

You will never meet 99.9% of the members on here, but you seem to take their replies seriously.

Mind you, I was the same, well not quite as bad, but it took some cataclysmic events in my life, and a seven year break from the site, to change my outlook completely. Now it’s a bit of fun, an opportunity to meet some good lads and do a bit of hunting, have a craic, and maybe make a lifelong friend or two !

If you’ve only done 10% of what you say you have, then you will have done a lot more than some and your reminiscing would be a welcome addition to the site.

Your humour, much like mine, isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, nothing wrong with that, but you can appear condescending or patronising at times. Maybe that’s just you, or maybe it’s just me !

Still, I spat the dummy out one time, so perhaps I’m not the best to give advice, but I’m sure you have a lot to offer the site. ?

Cheers.

Privilege 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Black neck said:

We often followed Cape hunting dogs when they had singled out a buffalo weighing well over a ton and stopped it yes there was a few of them but the size difference was massive and like my driver !uswaller said they can kick on abit 

Ffs

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

This has gone 2 hell in a hand cart

There's a big old ham and egg pie, and two manuals in the hand cart along with home made ginger beer, under the tidy tartan picnic blanket, also a three man dinghy complete with foot pump, and a 1980's family size bag of flying saucers 

40 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

There's a big old ham and egg pie, and two manuals in the hand cart along with home made ginger beer, under the tidy tartan picnic blanket, also a three man dinghy complete with foot pump, and a 1980's family size bag of flying saucers 

I ain't keen on them gala pies the meat seems like ye olde oak tinned ham tbh you be better off wi a ring o black pudding carried around the neck for easy access baby