• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gotta love THL ! It used to be “could a bull x pull a red deer”. Now it’s GSP’s coursing and pulling them !! Cheers.  

It appears you haven’t learned any lesson though ! The lesson you should have learned was that this is the internet….not the real world. You will never meet 99.9% of the members on here, but

Nothing like a self ritious motha fucka we are all in your shadows sir 

55 minutes ago, levigsp said:

I certainly dont agree. GWP has more bottle for fighting with other dogs and that all. A well bred DK /gsp has bottle where needed in the field.

I beg to differ I have owned gsps and gwps and in my opinion  the gwp deffo has alot more gameness then the gsp 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Francie, said:

Tis aye brother

Are they not the same dog only one wire an one smooth?

Well you'd think that but alot of the smooth have go down the show ring avenue, I had a smooth cracking working put anything up for you but she wouldn't mix it if you needed her to,I put her to a well bred wire dog the was used solely for deer stalking the pups off that litter all turned out wired and had the dads gameness

Remember going on an hawking holiday up in Scotland some year's back organised by a chap called Brian Patterson who had a GSP that was a nightmare with other dogs and it had nailed some ones Vizla who was leaving the cottage as our group got their as she warned me as I was handling a springer dog to watch out for said dog. It put me off the breed to be honest and I couldn't believe this so called expert on animals would have this liability of a dog around him tbh. 

Iv 4 bitches here one being a terrier the gwps not raised a lip and the terriers a arsehole Iv got to have it peaceful Iv got a 3 year old daughter that is all dogs and I can’t have any fighting or pissing about when I’m not around 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, levigsp said:

I certainly dont agree. GWP has more bottle for fighting with other dogs and that all. A well bred DK /gsp has bottle where needed in the field.

Yes things can be saw from a different perspective 

41 minutes ago, levigsp said:

I have three GSPs, one bred in UK all three will kill foxes, cats, take on Boar and pull down European Red Deer, not the small British ones. The three are not my first, I kept both breeds for 40 years.

I have NEVER had a GSP dog go for another.                                                             When I am at commercial shoots and a fight breaks out its almost certain to be a Chocolate lab or GWP. 

Just goes to show how different people see things, the only downside I find with GSP dogs is they take too long to mature properly. 

Ay we may have small British deer but our don't take shite like there European counter parts.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

10 years time it’ll be illegal to own a sight hound/ long dog 

I was saying this to my mate other day I reckon 10yrs from now all this will be a thing of the past 

• levigsp changed the title to S