M.O.T.D... Lineker's comments..

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

For the ones that are for the immigration whatsbyour thoughts of them being in france before coming here ? Why are we so much more appealing that's its worth risking life on a boat to get here 

Genuine question that I'm not looking for a argument over.  I can see the point of wanting to leave a war torn shithole but when their in France that all joking aside is a very nice country would they then risk life to get here 

i think...for one.....france doesn't want them there either.....and two....the immigrants in france don't want to stay there because they don't get anything from the french government......the french turn a blind eye to it...so it's not there problem....whereas when they get to the uk they have hit the jackpot and get everything payed for....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he'

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is.  And if we do decide to squeeze some in it

Posted Images

7 hours ago, tillylamp said:

i think...for one.....france doesn't want them there either.....and two....the immigrants in france don't want to stay there because they don't get anything from the french government......the french turn a blind eye to it...so it's not there problem....whereas when they get to the uk they have hit the jackpot and get everything payed for....

Maybe because the French don't put them up in hotels and give them other benefits like health care and such like you can't really blame the French for not being more robust in stopping them crossing the Channel to then become our problem. I smile when I hear folk calling the French surrender monkeys when in reality it's us british that have become surrender monkeys imho.

• Like 1