M.O.T.D... Lineker's comments..

13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The really mental thing in all this and thank feck I,ll be long gone by then but in 50 years time when sandy and his ilks dream comes true and his daughters and grand daughters are walking round with there faces covered by a burka and if they happen to get raped would be stoned for it because the lovely refugees he welcomed here, I wonder if they,ll think he was a hero for his stance as another lgbtq faggot comes flying off a roof top because grand dad thought multi cultism actually worked,  another massive irony is those he welcomes despise everything about him and probably have more in common with those on the right ???? 

And anyone who thinks you are talking out of your arse think about my home town of Rotherham were the Muslim's were allowed to get a strong foothold on the council and in the labour party and young Pakistani men who were allowed to get away with crimes beyond rational thinking because of diversity and not to upset the ethnic population but what they have done is tarnish my towns reputation for eternity so any one who tells me diversity is our strength can go and f**k right off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he'

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is.  And if we do decide to squeeze some in it

Posted Images

I see the problem as the left see no middle ground with this, its their way and that's it. All this does is push the centrist over to the right way of thinking and the right far right.

Sandymere is a perfect example, will not debate as anyone who does not agree is stupid and right wing. All very sad as they are part of the problem and fail to see it, pure arrogance and a recipe for disaster.    

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

And anyone who thinks you are talking out of your arse think about my home town of Rotherham were the Muslim's were allowed to get a strong foothold on the council and in the labour party and young Pakistani men who were allowed to get away with crimes beyond rational thinking because of diversity and not to upset the ethnic population but what they have done is tarnish my towns reputation for eternity so any one who tells me diversity is our strength can go and f**k right off.

easy for sandy and those like him to champion immigration ffs devon is 98 percent white he’s talking about something he hasn’t a clue about why doesn’t he move to a labour run council he loves so much ? 

hypocrite of the highest order

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

easy for sandy and those like him to champion immigration ffs devon is 98 percent white he’s talking about something he hasn’t a clue about why doesn’t he move to a labour run council he loves so much ? 

hypocrite of the highest order

I always say how can you have a reasonable opinion of an issue like mass immigration when it's not affected your town and the people who live in it it's like me saying that diversity has been great for Rotherham wile living in the Orkneys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I always say how can you have a reasonable opinion of an issue like mass immigration when it's not affected your town and the people who live in it it's like me saying that diversity has been great for Rotherham wile living in the Orkneys.

the irony is he doesn’t know how blessed he is that labour hardly hold a seat we’re he lives 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

the irony is he doesn’t know how blessed he is that labour hardly hold a seat we’re he lives 

Around my way it's all Labour ? Helped f**k this country right up...and still the Tards keep voting them back in?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, sandymere said:

I know people wonder why I rarely reply directly to posts, well this demonstrates it perfectly ?

They make themselves look stupid  without my help and funniest part is they don't see why.?

We are a small over crowded island, we can't house the people we already have. Our countryside is disappearing at a frightening pace for housing. We import enough people each year to fill 2 cities. These are people who, on the whole, aren't going to integrate because they live in areas and cities where, on the whole, white British are now the minority.

You and your ilk think that is ok. It's beyond looking stupid. 

• Like 6
19 hours ago, Francie, said:

Your excatly right kd,all these leftys shouting refugees welcome (which they aint there economic migrants) will not house any of them as its plain to see,were shall we put them @sandymere

A rat from moldova who was recently released from jail for raping a minor,made his way to Ireland,no checks f**k all an tryed to raped a 50year old woman but was stopped by another man walking past,he got up of the woman an laughed an just walked away casually.

An get this the scumbag of a judge at the case deliberated his sentence saying he needs a mental health report,no doubt will get off scott free,them judges are disgusting paedos themselves,the culprit needs tortured an hanged no ifs or buts.

That CCunt wants the claw hammer between the eyes

• Like 3
On 15/03/2023 at 06:10, keepdiggin said:

How many refugees has sandy housed in his home? 

if you take in two Afghan men I’m more then happy to cover the weekly shopping? 

Devil's advocate- how many homeless British ex-servicemen have you housed in your home? 

Nobody asked but here's my opinion- there are twats in every shape, colour & language. Being from somewhere isn't anymore likely to make you a c**t than  being from anywhere else (apart from Liverpool perhaps)! 

If someone is a prick, then treat them that way. If someone is sound... blah blah 

Treat people by their actions, not by where they're from or what colours they are.

I'm probably more Liberal than lot of you but certainly not a dreamer or live in cloud land. Rapists, thugs etc all deserve a kicking. My point is that the local lad born n bred is just as capable of that as a migrant. 

3 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I see the problem as the left see no middle ground with this, its their way and that's it. All this does is push the centrist over to the right way of thinking and the right far right.

Spot on. Extremes aren't the way to go in anything. Extreme left, BLM etc are scum with nothing to add to a thriving society. Same goes for fascist right though. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, BenBhoy said:

Devil's advocate- how many homeless British ex-servicemen have you housed in your home? 

Nobody asked but here's my opinion- there are twats in every shape, colour & language. Being from somewhere isn't anymore likely to make you a c**t than  being from anywhere else (apart from Liverpool perhaps)! 

If someone is a prick, then treat them that way. If someone is sound... blah blah 

Treat people by their actions, not by where they're from or what colours they are.

I'm probably more Liberal than lot of you but certainly not a dreamer or live in cloud land. Rapists, thugs etc all deserve a kicking. My point is that the local lad born n bred is just as capable of that as a migrant. 

Spot on. Extremes aren't the way to go in anything. Extreme left, BLM etc are scum with nothing to add to a thriving society. Same goes for fascist right though. 

you can’t be serious ? for instance a  pakistani gets a child rapes her the pakistanis dad has a go so does his brother cousin life long friend men from his mosque not one reports them or pulls them this has happened thousands of times up and down the country 

ffs what english do you know would behave like that as a group??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

We’ve certainly got plenty of home grown wrong ‘uns, so why the hell would we want to import more ?

Cheers.

on the news that c**t raped a 12 year old did a couple a year a f***ing joke got deported just seen again on the french beach getting boat back across 

and on the wrong uns the f***ing left are trying for minor attracted person they will legalise noncing soon if they can sick  fuckers

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1

this is the shit we’re getting i

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Emal Kochai, 28, was jailed in 2014 after being found guilty of raping a 12-year-old girl in Reading, Berkshire, and was...

one kid gets raped it’s to many ffs it needs stopping 

be buoy how many english school kids will hold a baine down and rape her ? 4 here it’s normal behaviour from the animals we’re not the same 

Four teenage asylum seekers have been arrested over the alleged rape of a 15-year-old girl at a school in Kent, according to reports.

The four Afghan boys, aged between 13 and 16, were arrested as part of the police's investigation into the alleged incident, which took place on February 6 in Dover, where many asylum seekers arrive.

One of the boys has been arrested on suspicion of rape, while the three others are being held on suspicion of facilitating the assault.

Read more: Teenager charged with assaulting emergency worker during violent protest outside Merseyside asylum seeker hotel

Speaking to the Times, a source claimed that three of the boys allegedly held the girl down and acted as a lookout while the fourth raped her.

Officers said they were: “investigating a report of a sexual offence involving a teenage girl and a teenage boy in Dover on the afternoon of Monday 6 February 2023.