M.O.T.D... Lineker's comments..

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he'

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is.  And if we do decide to squeeze some in it

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

A foreign power, which if victorious, would have murdered even more minorities in cold blood. So those lads gave their lives to support the tradition this country has of being fair, tolerant & generous - all the things Hitler wasn't. That's what they were fighting to keep from our shores. Thanks to them, we have the ability to be a fair, equal country. 

us getting involved in ww2 it had nothing to do with him murdering minorities lol 

why not do a referendum they never would because you’d see how many brits really want this shit the force up on us 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

us getting involved in ww2 it had nothing to do with him murdering minorities lol 

why not do a referendum they never would because you’d see how many brits really want this shit the force up on us 

Probably believes the million's butchered in the 1st world war protected 'freedom and democracy' aswell. 

• Like 2

Everyone on here hates the BBC don't they?

Peado protectors, left wing sympathisers, promoting everything that is wrong with the world.. so now Lineker and half of the sports presenters have done a big stand and f**k you to the very organisation we all despise they're a bunch of c**ts...

Again I dony agree at all with Linekers views on immigration, un vetted illegal immigration is a disaster happening, even here in Devon we have hotels full of working age men mainly from Albania I believe... its been a shit show for a very long time... but thats not the point for me, he's made a stand for something he believes in, if it was Farage we'd all be singing and dancing... its his views that ate the issue here nothing else imo

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he's not even what could be considered right,certainly not far right......where was the solidarity from the Wrights/Shearers then....mincey little pricks the lot of them !

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he's not even what could be considered right,certainly not far right......where was the solidarity from the Wrights/Shearers then....mincey little pricks the lot of them !

The irony with this is the BBC are now being seen as far right supporting...its bonkers...

Agreed about the hypocrisy of it all, the views of most in the public eye don't seem to align well with the views of most people you meet in the street 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Probably believes the million's butchered in the 1st world war protected 'freedom and democracy' aswell. 

I would never claim to know anything much about either war or indeed any British military history, it's not something I'm at all interested in (I don't even wear a red poppy).

My point was, if Germany had won & invaded here, then we wouldn't be the same country we are today, with our values & freedoms. And for that, I'm grateful. 

The second group of people who I despise lower than dog shit are those who won’t ,will not stand up for British values ,we’re born here but resent the very fabric that made them ,think faggots and muff munchers are ok and look to the future as being coffee coloured utopia .

I well remember an England without these immigrants ,where ladies and kids could walk unharmed ,where gangs of olive skinned youths were unknown ,where our children were taught values and that everyone was not equal because they arnt .Winners and losers and by f**k there’s losers about these days .c**ts thinking they are anything but the gender they were born too and lefty whingers promoting this f****d up thinking .

Lineker may be exercising his right to free speech but dosnt mean I have to like it .

He was a shit goalie anyway .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

I would never claim to know anything much about either war or indeed any British military history, it's not something I'm at all interested in (I don't even wear a red poppy).

My point was, if Germany had won & invaded here, then we wouldn't be the same country we are today, with our values & freedoms. And for that, I'm grateful. 

well the country they fought for to be like this will be muslim in 50 year so that’s f****d that mate ain’t it 

Edited by mC HULL
5 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Think you know by now Tim that I can take it, never shy away from speaking my mind & standing up for what I think is right. Doing that, knowing you'll get grief, but doing whats right, surely that is epitome of backbone? 

Backbone is an easy task on here Ben .Would you go to war if needed and fight for country or would you be one that likes the benefits ,loves the freedom but shrinks from conflict .

You know where I’d be Ben and I know where plenty of others would be but you vex me a tad on this .

28 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Everyone on here hates the BBC don't they?

Peado protectors, left wing sympathisers, promoting everything that is wrong with the world.. so now Lineker and half of the sports presenters have done a big stand and f**k you to the very organisation we all despise they're a bunch of c**ts...

Again I dony agree at all with Linekers views on immigration, un vetted illegal immigration is a disaster happening, even here in Devon we have hotels full of working age men mainly from Albania I believe... its been a shit show for a very long time... but thats not the point for me, he's made a stand for something he believes in, if it was Farage we'd all be singing and dancing... its his views that ate the issue here nothing else imo

I don’t think it’s so much him standing up for his principles I think it’s more a case as with many of these lefty tv wankers he thought he was big enough they would never touch him so for that reason we are gloating at his crash to earth ?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t think it’s so much him standing up for his principles I think it’s more a case as with many of these lefty tv wankers he thought he was big enough they would never touch him so for that reason we are gloating at his crash to earth ?

Exactly right.....throughout the mainstream media/tv the left are so used to having free rein to say whatever they like they genuinely feel they are untouchable....in their eyes its only the nasty right that are not permitted " free speech ".

• Like 3
4 hours ago, sandymere said:

"ultra liberal left" when it is a view held by millions in this country, hence the massive support given to Linaker????

"a reaction from the native folk" in the main those millions like myself are native folk.....

I'm WOKE and proud to be British because being British means we are famous for holding true to the idea of equality, compassion and helping those in need.

Ffs Sandy .The indigenous people of Britain are in need .Stand up for those who would stand up for you ,not a foreign invading army who will one night  cut your throat in your sleep . 
Equality is a dream mate .Equality can never work whilst some hold values true and others don’t .Values this country was built on by men ,real men who wernt afraid to die for the likes of you and your woke brethren .

The time is fast approaching when the likes of you will have to side with either Johnny Foreigner or your own kind .I Feckin hope I live to see it .

• Haha 1