M.O.T.D... Lineker's comments..

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he'

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is.  And if we do decide to squeeze some in it

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Same as bb and newkid....if he said I hate all these boat people...kick them out etc you lot would love him...and be complaining he got sacked.

I don't agree with what he said I think he's a long way off the mark...and it's nothing like natziism...

But what's that famous quote...charts will know who wrote it...."I don't agree with what you say...but fight for your right to say it"

I always thought it was Voltaire that said it, but now some are saying it was Evelyn Hall misquoting Voltaire ?

Cheers.

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

who fought and died so c**ts like him can say what the f**k they like without recourse .

And that is the biggest irony of it all. Whenever the same old people make statements similar to that one I can't believe the misunderstanding they demonstrate. Yes, so so many gave their lives fighting ww2 against a horrible, narrow minded bully. Fighting against someone who couldn't see past where someone was born, what colour their skin was or which god they followed. They died to beat a man who murdered people simply because they were different to him. Quite rightly those lads are idolised. And yet, oh the irony, when in the same breath as thanking those who fought for us, some people use language similar to their enemy.

?  strange world. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Borr said:

It's somewhat satisfying to see cancel culture affect the ultra liberal left , who started the whole thing. By pushing all this lbgt stuff and BLM and unchecked illegal immigration you will obviously have a reaction from the native folk which is generally the opposite direction to which they're being pushed.... So to summarise, the ultra woke left will be responsible for a far right movement sweeping across Europe, I guess maybe that's their goal? Feck knows...

"ultra liberal left" when it is a view held by millions in this country, hence the massive support given to Linaker????

"a reaction from the native folk" in the main those millions like myself are native folk.....

I'm WOKE and proud to be British because being British means we are famous for holding true to the idea of equality, compassion and helping those in need.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, sandymere said:

"ultra liberal left" when it is a view held by millions in this country, hence the massive support given to Linaker????

"a reaction from the native folk" in the main those millions like myself are native folk.....

I'm WOKE and proud to be British because being British means we are famous for holding true to the idea of equality, compassion and helping those in need.

Sandy you Lineker and your like are very much in the minority in this country when it comes to illegal immigration…. Every pole tells the same story. The majority of British people have had enough of open borders and want illegal immigration stopped. And for Lineker to equate the governments stance on immigration to that of nazi Germany in the 30’s is ludicrous at best and inflammatory at worst. 

5 hours ago, sandymere said:

That sounds odd, I'm sure she can post her personal political views on facebook, twitter etc, she won't be able to post information about her patients etc but that's because it it their information not hers. I post political views as a matter of course in a variety of settings and suffer no censor.

That’s because no one gives a shit about you or your views 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, BenBhoy said:

And that is the biggest irony of it all. Whenever the same old people make statements similar to that one I can't believe the misunderstanding they demonstrate. Yes, so so many gave their lives fighting ww2 against a horrible, narrow minded bully. Fighting against someone who couldn't see past where someone was born, what colour their skin was or which god they followed. They died to beat a man who murdered people simply because they were different to him. Quite rightly those lads are idolised. And yet, oh the irony, when in the same breath as thanking those who fought for us, some people use language similar to their enemy.

?  strange world. 

They fought to stop our shores being invaded by a foreign power, today they are shitting on all of those that fought and inviting foreigners in and giving them priority over the family’s of those that fought, it was nothing to do with hitlers stance on race. But as you say strange world ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

But we don’t need a 1000 car washes laundering money for criminals and manned by rapists, no one would not want to help a person in genuine need, yet most of our immigrants are coming here from Albania to fleece the country for what they can take and silly little woke wankers like yourself living in your 90% white middle class environments are sucking up the shite your fed and telling those of us that have lived it we are wrong, I really hope you get all you wish for, a devalued house and a neighbourhood that’s a no go zone after dark, come up here I,ll take you to areas you won’t even dare step out my van due to your deluded dream ???  

• Like 13
58 minutes ago, Greyman said:

They fought to stop our shores being invaded by a foreign power, today they are shitting on all of those that fought and inviting foreigners in and giving them priority over the family’s of those that fought, it was nothing to do with hitlers stance on race. But as you say strange world ?

exactly you have to be retarded to think that generation would be happy with how the uk is now 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

everyone i’ve spoke to thinks linekers a c**t ? 

tell me sandy a tory mp

says making people take a vaccine against there will is something the nazis did he gets sacked for speaking the truth you left wing mincers all applaud the sacking 

but lineker it’s free speech 

• Like 4

Agree with the last paragraph 100%.

But we can't ever help others until our own country is safe, secure and sustainable. If we trebled our number of refugee places it would still never help a fraction of those around the world who need help nor house a fraction of those who would still want to come. 

So we need limits. You are lucky enough to live in an area untouched by mass immigration..... even though you once tried to tell us you understood the effects of immigration because you lived in a diverse part of the country....in Devon!!!?

Personally I'm not prepared to swap my towns and cities and build on green countryside to house a largely young male population of economic migrants. That doesn't make me uncompassionate. Indeed I bet I do ten times what you do for charity both at home and abroad. We can show compassion and help those in need in better ways than saying 'if you can get here you can stop here at great expense to the ordinary white working class man'.... which is the system you woke c**ts seem to prefer. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

A foreign power, which if victorious, would have murdered even more minorities in cold blood. So those lads gave their lives to support the tradition this country has of being fair, tolerant & generous - all the things Hitler wasn't. That's what they were fighting to keep from our shores. Thanks to them, we have the ability to be a fair, equal country.