M.O.T.D... Lineker's comments..

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he'

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is.  And if we do decide to squeeze some in it

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

If he wants to voice his opinion then he should quit the BBC where his contract won't allow it . If he feels that strongly about it then maybe he should become a politician aswell . 

That sounds odd, I'm sure she can post her personal political views on facebook, twitter etc, she won't be able to post information about her patients etc but that's because it it their information not hers. I post political views as a matter of course in a variety of settings and suffer no censor.

2 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

I'm genuinely surprised at the amount of fellas on here saying you should keep shtum & just go along with company policy on everything, like good little sheep, just because your contracted to them...!! The same folks who are always moaning about the state this country's in & how we all need to man up!! Talk about a contradiction 

Yeah I thought the same... don't agree with his views in the least on this subject, infact quite the opposite...but all we ever hear is how our voices aren't heard, any one who speaks out against the establishment is silenced, trump should be able to say what he likes without impunity, Farage, Tommy Robinson is being silenced..blah blah blah...but now its a lefty getting silenced that's perfectly fine...infact hang him whilst your at it .... I suppose this is a snap shot of modern Britain...

• Like 4

I really don't think it's that complicated ,he signed a contract (it is a contractual issue BB ), he was happy to sign it .....I don't have a political ideology ,nor do I care what linekar  thinks ,it's nothing to do with freedom of speech ,it's nothing to do with dark forces trying to silence him ,it's about him signing a contract and then trying to move the goalposts ...as for the virtue signalling pundit army who are bravely standing by in support of the multi millionaire and having the bare faced cheek to use words like solidarity ,shame on them .

11 hours ago, Borr said:

I think people are tired of celebrity , especially those who use their fame to push their political/ethical "views" , the hypocrisy of their own behaviour, whether linekar, packham , or the miriad of racial/sexual minorites that run the BBC and are all extremely over represented in the media , which has now filtered down to society. I'm definitely a grumpy old b*****d, but I would like to get rid of all this nonsense. I'm still in disbelief that over a million people can't get emergency dental care. Most people have to work overtime to tread water, the main influencers for our kids are social media and the educational system , and neither are exactly my idea of healthy childhood ideology, and all the while Gary says we need more foreign influence and greater pressure on our health services and roads and threats to security etc etc, f**k. You Gary. 

Don't get me started on potholes...

We live in the only country where our cars have to pass a yearly test to ensure that they are fit to be on the road, Yet the roads are unfit for the same cars.

52 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

now its a lefty getting silenced that's perfectly fine...infact hang him whilst your at it .... I suppose this is a snap shot of modern Britain...

Or a snap shot of the hypocrisy THL off topic section!