The sleeping public

44 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Have you the house on the market yet q?

Not yet mate will be very sad to let it go tbh. It’s a fantastic area and I have not one house behind me for miles and only 1 Nieghbour who  is about 350 metres away

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An do you seriously beleive that labour or any other party will do any different?there all the same,get rid of the lot an get qualified normal people to rule,like an experienced doctor for health mini

Average brit is far too apathetic, would rather watch footie or Love Island or ready-steady-cook on telly and certainly wouldn't go to Westminster for a demo as they can't get permission off their wiv

The one thing that would get the people on the streets in droves would be to turn the internet off. Just the thought of no social media for 10 minutes is enough to tip some of today's generation over

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Not yet mate will be very sad to let it go tbh. It’s a fantastic area and I have not one house behind me for miles and only 1 Nieghbour who  is about 350 metres away

How come your selling it,sounds like a good spot,are you wanting to downsize?

23 minutes ago, Francie, said:

How come your selling it,sounds like a good spot,are you wanting to downsize?

Downsize, less maintenance as it’s relentless. Will miss it and probably regret selling ,but I don’t want to leave the kids a load of agro and huge inheritance tax bill. Times move on unfortunately 

12 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Downsize, less maintenance as it’s relentless. Will miss it and probably regret selling ,but I don’t want to leave the kids a load of agro and huge inheritance tax bill. Times move on unfortunately 

Sad that q but i here ya,no smaller gafs round your area?

9 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Sad that q but i here ya,no smaller gafs round your area?

I’m going to build or convert my own place, looking for barn, plot, agricultural building with/without planning permission but they ain’t cheap one looked at today was £575,000 prob needed £250,000 to £325,000 spent on it as well 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I’m going to build or convert my own place, looking for barn, plot, agricultural building with/without planning permission but they ain’t cheap one looked at today was £575,000 prob needed £250,000 to £325,000 spent on it as well 

Some price that q,goodluck in your search mate

• Like 1

sites in Scotland have slowed down big time … heard last week advance construction are too pay hundreds off including office staff probs the biggest ground work company in Scotland 

?? New construction activity in the UK saw its first negative month in January since the recovery from the pandemic. Worth watching closely. The recession will bite when the construction layoffs begin.

A99C21B7-FDB0-455E-95D2-68628ADAAD94.png

The one thing that would get the people on the streets in droves would be to turn the internet off. Just the thought of no social media for 10 minutes is enough to tip some of today's generation over the edge...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

The one thing that would get the people on the streets in droves would be to turn the internet off. Just the thought of no social media for 10 minutes is enough to tip some of today's generation over the edge...

Aint that the truth stum

12 hours ago, Francie, said:

Haha dunno about nine but 12 year old son an up aye,nothing wrong with a youngfella doing a wee bit an learning the ropes with there da or family member,not daughters tho?

Bit sexist that mate ?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, sandymere said:

The migrants working in the NHS are the only thing keeping it going. 

Open photo

WWW.NEWSTATESMAN.COM

In 2021, there were just eight asylum applicants for every 10,000 people resident in Britain.

As I said your being led by the nose.

Open photo

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, scotty12 said:

sites in Scotland have slowed down big time … heard last week advance construction are too pay hundreds off including office staff probs the biggest ground work company in Scotland 

?? New construction activity in the UK saw its first negative month in January since the recovery from the pandemic. Worth watching closely. The recession will bite when the construction layoffs begin.

A99C21B7-FDB0-455E-95D2-68628ADAAD94.png

Sites down here are slowing too , but I'd say it's because the are priced too high for most , and the boom in house prices along with interest rates have moved the majority beyond first time buyers purses . Also developers will want to sell some to continue building on the same site....the government could drop interest rates or slacken planning rules further, but I imagine they'll be a significant drop in property prices myself...

• Like 1