The sleeping public

6 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I honestly think its bollox the woman's place is in the home once the kids are school age and are not baby's it would be a sad world if no women ever worked especially in jobs like the care sector nursing and other similar type jobs.

When the kids are reared up yes,but until then id say it stupid for your wife to go out an work for another man instead of working for her her family an husband

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An do you seriously beleive that labour or any other party will do any different?there all the same,get rid of the lot an get qualified normal people to rule,like an experienced doctor for health mini

Average brit is far too apathetic, would rather watch footie or Love Island or ready-steady-cook on telly and certainly wouldn't go to Westminster for a demo as they can't get permission off their wiv

The one thing that would get the people on the streets in droves would be to turn the internet off. Just the thought of no social media for 10 minutes is enough to tip some of today's generation over

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Yeah, and while were at it what's wrong with 9 year old kids putting in a few shifts to help out with the shortage of labour and add some coin to the family coffers ??

Haha dunno about nine but 12 year old son an up aye,nothing wrong with a youngfella doing a wee bit an learning the ropes with there da or family member,not daughters tho?

• Haha 1

nowt wrong we a youngster doing a bit around the home, 1955, i was a dab hand we a dolly tub and mangle, friday nights, my father sat me down with news of the world, to cut into squares fer the toilet, eh, outside toilet at that,  good owd days they was to ,    reckits blue 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I some times think to myself going on today's society and what we put up with was the industrial dispute I was personally involved in 39 years ago all a dream when thousands of men like me stood up to a government that was intent on destroying our culture our communities and job's. At least I can sit here and say at least I had a go and in all honesty like some posters have said we have been dumbed down that much an uprising of the common man will never happen in a month of Sundays. 

I think if the English ,Welsh  and Scottish were more like the Ulster unionist , when it came to there culture and heritage Britian would not be in the mess it is in today .

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, paul sr said:

I think if the English ,Welsh  and Scottish were more like the Ulster unionist , when it came to there culture and heritage Britian would not be in the mess it is in today .

We all had a fight in us at one time Pal...Only to be sold out by our own,way of the world...Ireland is no different,plenty of scum , dropped their balaclavas and are now wearing a suit working away for their own meens and gain?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If we kicked out all of them in power and put another lot in.

How long before the new lot reverted back to the same old same old????

With the power comes corruption.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Arry said:

If we kicked out all of them in power and put another lot in.

How long before the new lot reverted back to the same old same old????

With the power comes corruption.

Cheers Arry

I think that’s why they should be paid a decent wage but not be allowed to sit on 10 different boards doing nothing and being paid millions to further the agendas of the company’s paying them, they should want to serve the country first and foremost not line there pockets first before sorting out all there cohorts second, it’s just become a massive gravy train

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

We all had a fight in us at one time Pal...Only to be sold out by our own,way of the world...Ireland is no different,plenty of scum , dropped their balaclavas and are now wearing a suit working away for their own meens and gain?

Hey up matey, look theres still plenty of fight in me yet pal,   its movie night tonight in the lounge followed by chicken curry , chips pop a doms wi spiced onions, god im near passing out thinking about it, so im fighting real hard to say no thank you,, to much lard around my rops as it is 

6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

the problem is in the post but you can’t see the wood for the trees labour opened the gate to mass immigration which in turn effects things like the nhs sandy ffs lol

The migrants working in the NHS are the only thing keeping it going. 

Open photo

WWW.NEWSTATESMAN.COM

In 2021, there were just eight asylum applicants for every 10,000 people resident in Britain.

As I said your being led by the nose.

Open photo

8 hours ago, scotty12 said:

What goes up must come down mate it will crash like you’ve never seen before worse than 2008 

?The Money Supply is officially contracting.

This has only happened 4 previous times in last 150 years.

Each time a Depression with double-digit unemployment rates followed...

0DB23BA0-0D15-458A-B340-5D4C1D01FF88.png

Fuking hope not I’m relying on this £££££