The sleeping public

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1678478935792.jpg.b68f77b60433b4ec10ba3c91bf983da6.jpgThey will  keep on leading you by the nose, creating outrage amongst the  gullible to stop them thinking about the reality. 

An do you seriously beleive that labour or any other party will do any different?there all the same,get rid of the lot an get qualified normal people to rule,like an experienced doctor for health minister who dont need ten advisors to make a decision,your living in coo coo land sandy,on the one hand you shaming the gov but on the other you have beleived everything they to you,get some help 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An do you seriously beleive that labour or any other party will do any different?there all the same,get rid of the lot an get qualified normal people to rule,like an experienced doctor for health mini

Average brit is far too apathetic, would rather watch footie or Love Island or ready-steady-cook on telly and certainly wouldn't go to Westminster for a demo as they can't get permission off their wiv

The one thing that would get the people on the streets in droves would be to turn the internet off. Just the thought of no social media for 10 minutes is enough to tip some of today's generation over

Posted Images

I got laughed at months ago when I said we would change over to a gold backed money system and the brics countries would destroy the dollar ….. the new quantum Financial system is already set up and ready to go first everything must crash and the public to feel the pain …. The black swan event 

8F1840CD-58A4-4C0C-AE28-EAA8199DCBE4.png

• Like 2

Lots of fairy stay at home dads nowadays too ffs. We done a job for one he was doing the school run, ironing, getting his wife dinner ready for when she come home, then he made a sponge cake for a coffee morning he was going to with loads of other mums. He made us boys a cake too , I took mine and threw the f***ing thing over the Nieghbour’s fence. Shocking set up

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Watching Sky News yesterday, it was announced that three US banks "lost $52 billion overnight".

My missus asked how they could lose that much money, where's it gone, who's,got it ?

I told her it didn't exist, it want real cash money, just firgures on a balance sheet that someone changed as they though the banks were worth less.

A very simple explanation, but who has the authority to make these decisions ?

Its just a guess, but I bet someone did make some serious, REAL money out of it !

Cheers.

Excatly that charts,figures on a screen,the banks are con men an should be jailed 

2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Lots of fairy stay at home dads nowadays too ffs. We done a job for one he was doing the school run, ironing, getting his wife dinner ready for when she come home, then he made a sponge cake for a coffee morning he was going to with loads of other mums. He made us boys a cake too , I took mine and threw the f***ing thing over the Nieghbour’s fence. Shocking set up

f**k that craic,i bet his wife will end up cheating on him,what a fruitcake.

I do alot with my children but a stay at home mom while your womans out working,imagine having to listen to that woman,shocking

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Right Fam just coming on Quickly….I’m just watching the major banks today and Holy flip flops???They are in the RED and crashing. Things are escalating pretty fast??

Just hearing now that Silicon Valley bank has collapsed and it’s been seized. SVB is the 18th largest bank in the United States, and is the biggest bank in Silicon Valley based on local deposits. Also Many Wells Fargo customers are voicing frustration after money appeared to be missing from their online banking accounts on Friday morning. And Credit Suisse shares have hit a new all-time low in early trading this morning as the European banking sector suffered the fallout from a sharp sell-off in U.S. financial stocks.

The Banks are out of money and they are crashing BIGLY and so will the markets.

GET YOUR MONEY OUT THE BANKS.

50CD3970-B0BF-49D4-970F-41822341809F.png

Holy flip flops as in wellies with drainage holes? 

IMG_20220919_123550_HDR.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Hope the house prices don’t crash too much I’m prob selling up.

What goes up must come down mate it will crash like you’ve never seen before worse than 2008 

?The Money Supply is officially contracting.

This has only happened 4 previous times in last 150 years.

Each time a Depression with double-digit unemployment rates followed...

0DB23BA0-0D15-458A-B340-5D4C1D01FF88.png

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Cost of childcare i believe is one of the dominating factor in this modern phenomenon of stay at home Father's that was unheard of back in the day especially if the wife is on an higher wage and with them rising the state pension age the grandparents are not able to to help out like most did years ago.

My mates Mrs earns 80k plus as a partner for a mortgage company, tried for a baby for a few yrs,ended up adopting a little lad,my mates not worked for the last 4 yrs,daddy daycare,sends his days doing school runs,cooking, cleaning and tending to his allotment...Hes a good lad,but you can see it's taken it's toll...men ain't cut out for it let's be honest ?

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My mates Mrs earns 80k plus as a partner for a mortgage company, tried for a baby for a few yrs,ended up adopting a little lad,my mates not worked for the last 4 yrs,daddy daycare,sends his days doing school runs,cooking, cleaning and tending to his allotment...Hes a good lad,but you can see it's taken it's toll...men ain't cut out for it let's be honest ?

I agree mate i couldn't do it and my wife went into full time work when the youngest was school age saying that her parents who where both retired helped when both of us were working like we would both like to do now with our grandkids if it wasn't for both of us working and in our 60s

Women are to masculine these days,an men are to feminine,men should be out at work an the women at home raising a family,worked for many a year,apparently by 2030 half the woman in the uk an usa will be 35 + with no kids or a husband, because theyve been brainwashed by feminism,plenty more cat ladys on the way

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Women are to masculine these days,an men are to feminine,men should be out at work an the women at home raising a family

Yeah, and while were at it what's wrong with 9 year old kids putting in a few shifts to help out with the shortage of labour and add some coin to the family coffers ??

5 hours ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1678478935792.jpg.b68f77b60433b4ec10ba3c91bf983da6.jpgThey will  keep on leading you by the nose, creating outrage amongst the  gullible to stop them thinking about the reality. 

the problem is in the post but you can’t see the wood for the trees labour opened the gate to mass immigration which in turn effects things like the nhs sandy ffs lol

• Haha 1