Good/bad season

After having a complete melt down at end of the season due to being let down couple times , finally sat down and realise was a really good season for me , old bitch last day was Xmas eve had a few kills and didn’t walk for 3 days after so I finished her and she then went onto getting a infection in her uterus so had that sorted the pointer x bitch inpressed a few lads and had a stormer of a season but I need a second dog , after a lengthy conversation with old boy thst bred my pointer cross gave me a pure pointer bitch really opened my eyes ! Going it alone totally is different , hundred and hundreds of miles walked not bad for a fat guy 

E96DA1C7-AEEA-458D-BE8F-966F98F73F09.jpeg

EA7F0762-C06E-41BC-A4F0-9F5C376B63BB.jpeg

0EFF49F1-F38D-4ABB-9CE8-19DF63B7BF81.jpeg

• Like 15

3 hours ago, moonlighter said:

I bet that can find some gear can’t it? 

Yea brilliant , don’t think you realise how much you walked passed till you’ve got one out with you 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BobDown said:

My pal had one good all rounder surprising what some will deal with  

I like her , she’s not really grown up doing this done abit of bird work , but it’s coming nicely ! If it’s there she’ll find it and like a pack of hounds when she starts going ?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

After having a complete melt down at end of the season due to being let down couple times , finally sat down and realise was a really good season for me , old bitch last day was Xmas eve had a few kills and didn’t walk for 3 days after so I finished her and she then went onto getting a infection in her uterus so had that sorted the pointer x bitch inpressed a few lads and had a stormer of a season but I need a second dog , after a lengthy conversation with old boy thst bred my pointer cross gave me a pure pointer bitch really opened my eyes ! Going it alone totally is different , hundred and hundreds of miles walked not bad for a fat guy 

E96DA1C7-AEEA-458D-BE8F-966F98F73F09.jpeg

EA7F0762-C06E-41BC-A4F0-9F5C376B63BB.jpeg

0EFF49F1-F38D-4ABB-9CE8-19DF63B7BF81.jpeg

up the fat boys ? 

glad you had a cracking season mate 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

I like her , she’s not really grown up doing this done abit of bird work , but it’s coming nicely ! If it’s there she’ll find it and like a pack of hounds when she starts going ?

The dog was used for tracking and holding injured deer but was run out we lurchers and terriers it would do any thing single handed  real strong dog 

Edited by BobDown