Occurred to me last night....

37 minutes ago, mole trapper said:

A conspiracy theory possibly ? 

Where do all of these expensive ribs and outboards go once they've been brought in by the rnli in Dover?  On to lorries and shipped back across maybe?

Mate I’ve said from the start these crossings are funded by government, just buying a 1000 ribs and 20,000 heli Hanson life jackets would be beyond most people let alone some dodgy little people smuggler living in a flat and driving a Ford galaxy with blacked out windows and the rear seats removed, as the covid farce has proved they can sell any shite to the general public and they will lap it all up ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

it dont bother me one iota, burial, cremation,   i live next door to a church yard, when my numbers up, all i have to do, is chuck missen over the wall

If you ever need a hand left me know mate lol 

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, mole trapper said:

A conspiracy theory possibly ? 

Where do all of these expensive ribs and outboards go once they've been brought in by the rnli in Dover?  On to lorries and shipped back across maybe?

thought exactly the same myself pal ..would be a paper trail somewhere for all that gear ?

Germany are having major problems too, and returning even the criminals seems impossible. Hopefully something comes of today's meeting in Paris, failing that , affecting a country's economy is a declaration of war, we could send in SF to irradicate smugglers , job done